Author: Butchem

China Should Ally with Ukraine to Free Crimea from Russia   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-9-2 21:33:07 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-9-2 15:47
re: Should the US continue its role as a global police force

Nowadays it's not a matter if they ' ...
None people in this world know better as the N/Koreans how much suffering the Yanks brought to them.

The suffering of the N Korean proles is caused by the Chinese and their former Soviet mentors as well as the ruling N Korean clique. If the Koreans had not flirted with Soviet Communism back in the 1930s, there would have been no such dichotomy into a free S Korea and a 22-million soul gulag in the North maintained by unscrupulous Chinese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-7 11:15:48 |Display all floors
JohnV Post time: 2017-9-2 18:37
Sorry, you've lost me. My link was about the role of the US as the worlds police force and nothing t ...

In my opinion it got everything to do with it.

The North must remain the bad boy to enable the policeman to close the circle around China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-7 16:39:20 |Display all floors
I don’t think they need the North as an excuse. The noose has been tightening around China, Russia and Iran for a long time. The US and NATO tried to get in by the back door through the Ukraine to Russia and when that didn’t work they’re now trying it on with China. Neither Russia or China are going to allow the US to have an influence next door to them.
Every country tries to have a buffer state next to them; Mongolia in the north, Laos to the South and NK to the east. China isn't going to allow the US to take NK away from it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-7 17:57:35 |Display all floors
China cannot ally with ukraine in the same way Russia cannot ally with her island.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-7 18:17:05 |Display all floors
To save repetition, here’s my take on it.  

Is the US Government a Terrorist Organisation

In particular, read reference 1 (you’ll find it fascinating, unless you’re already a HooRar indoctrinated American) and where the vast majority of chaos in the world stems from will become lot clearer

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-8 07:55:59 |Display all floors
@markwu
Not directly, but through economic cooperation as in BRICS and military alliances to counter expansionism on the similar lines of NATO, but an Eastern one.  

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-9-8 09:36:24 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.