Author: MyBrain

Original: Do Chinese People Have Emotions?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-7-24 04:01:02 |Display all floors
ConfuciusPhD Post time: 2016-7-24 01:54
Me too......
I will respond....

Well, I’m glad I was not the only one to receive the OP in a PM!

After that was sent to me, he sent me another PM where he homos*xually asked me out on a date.  

The fact that I accepted was beside the point; what is important though is that he was too presumptuous in assuming I might be gay as well.  It is pure chance that I am indeed gay.  But, he still showed too much chutzpah.

Anyway, we are going to meet up in a well-known London pub next week.  Hopefully, the date will go well.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-7-24 04:03:13 |Display all floors
Me too......
I will respond....

Well, I’m glad I was not the only one to receive the OP in a PM!

After that was sent to me, he sent me another PM where he homos*xually asked me out on a date.  

The fact that I accepted was beside the point; what is important though is that he was too presumptuous in assuming I might be homos*xual as well.  It is pure chance that I am indeed homos*xual.  But, he still showed too much chutzpah.

Anyway, we are going to meet up in a well-known London pub next week.  Hopefully, the date will go well.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-7-24 04:08:42 |Display all floors
Me too......
I will respond....

The OP sent me a picture of his ding-dong.  He is just lucky that I was actually turned on by it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-7-24 11:33:20 |Display all floors
Jose25 Post time: 2016-7-24 04:08
The OP sent me a picture of his ding-dong.  He is just lucky that I was actually turned on by it.

CD first marriage perhaps?....
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-7-24 12:29:21 |Display all floors
Dildoween Post time: 2016-7-24 11:50
What's wrong with that?

Nothing wrong with that...
enjoy your romantic drink in a London pub next week....
Head down to soho,.....
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2016-7-24 16:53:29 |Display all floors
Of course they do

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-7-24 18:11:32 |Display all floors
Chinese people have plenty of emotion, they get emotionally upset over trivial matterd and beat everybody up, including doctors and nurses, airlines staff, traffic police officers, chengguan etc who stand in tgeir way.Just yesterday, at a traffic checkpoint, officers were beaten up by the family members of a drink driver.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.