Author: sunnylin01

Will China take ruling on South China Sea seriously?   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-5-21 10:01:57 |Display all floors
CuriousGeorge Post time: 2017-5-21 02:17
Wait a minute, stretching from Arctic to Antarctica, from N. America to Australia, isn't it a ...

When are you going to write your school essay about how the bees ad the flowers cooperate to produce more flowers and a lot of honey???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-4 04:24:13 |Display all floors

As you know, Uncle Sam & their Anglo allies, and their looted Territories, stretching from Arctic to Antarctica, from N. America to Australia, and isn't it a bit too many? I'm just curious, that's all!  

May be, just may be, that's the reason why they need over 20,000 nuclear arsenals in their possession; I'm just wondering, that's all!

Uncle Sam & their Anglo allies also maintains nearly 800 military bases throughout the whole wide world.
Isn't it a bit too many? I'm just curious, that's all.      

There ain't no such thing as IDEOLOGY in the heart & soul of Colonialist-turned Capitalist Imperialism, other than chasing and following the self-interest of greed & extraction of great wealth.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-6-4 09:27:56 |Display all floors
CuriousGeorge Post time: 2017-6-4 04:24
As you know, Uncle Sam & their Anglo allies, and their looted Territories, stretching from Arc ...

I thought it was chinoamigo's turn this time???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-16 08:23:05 |Display all floors

Global drunken masters and their dominance factor playing out in South China Sea lately  ..., by putting a fight among Asian Pacific nations ..., by none other than that same old goat, master of 'divide & conquer, divide & loot' grand master Anglo.

So better watch out those centuries-old ole goats !

In era of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act (George Orwell)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-3 04:06:46 |Display all floors
MisterLianghui Post time: 2017-6-16 08:23
Global drunken masters and their dominance factor playing out in South China Sea lately  ...,  ...

"While they are keeping mum on the latest discovery, the blessing of a jaw dropping a staggering $20 trillion worth of shale oil reserve sitting on the so-called Australia continent that they looted in AsiaPacific region from people of Asia Pacific; they are putting a fight among nations & people of Asia Pacific region through this South China Sea drama."

"20 Trillions of dollars worth of oil found in Australian outback. Up to 233 billion barrels of oil has been discovered in the Australian outback that could be worth trillions of dollars, in a find that could turn the region into a new Saudi Arabia." [The Telegraph, U.K, 24 Jan 2013]

“Major oil discovery in outback Australia: Brisbane company Linc Energy says independent studies have confirmed a major shale oil source in South Australia's far north, which officials have estimated could be worth $20 trillion.” [ ABC News, USA, 24 Jan 2013]

“Australia could see shale oil boom following $20 trillion discovery” [Mining.com, Jan. 24, 2013,]

So this is nothing but a BONANZA for the jolly old pirates!          

There ain't no such thing as IDEOLOGY in the heart & soul of Colonialist-turned Capitalist Imperialism, other than chasing and following the self-interest of greed & extraction of great wealth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-3 10:52:39 |Display all floors
CuriousGeorge Post time: 2018-6-3 04:06
"While they are keeping mum on the latest discovery, the blessing of a jaw dropping a staggering ...

How many times do I have to tell you to not DROP YOUR JAW in public? What a nasty sight to behold you and your dropped jaw!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-15 04:48:30 |Display all floors

My man,

Speaking of which, I'm just curious the fact that the West, forever the jury, the judge and the policeman of the world, and also self-acclaimed protector of so-called human rights, has any laws at all for dealing with past and present global cardinal crimes such as Slavery, Colonialism as well as permanently looting and occupying others' lands to this day by the continent, aka, Colonization? I'm just curious, that's all!

Besides, it's not 'if' but 'when' Colonization must come to an end, that's including of so-called Australia       , a bountiful continent in Asia Pacific region, that rightfully belongs to people of Asia Pacific, period.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.