Author: spiderman006

Will China challenge US in military?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-12-30 19:45:27 |Display all floors
CuriousGeorge Post time: 2017-11-7 07:15
Grand Theft Looters,

2000 nuclear arsenals,

The Chinese criminal government are good at playing the victim
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-30 19:46:14 |Display all floors
CuriousGeorge Post time: 2017-12-6 08:46
It's all about

You stole the USSR from Dusty1
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-30 19:47:06 |Display all floors
MisterLianghui Post time: 2017-12-30 06:33
'Playing victims' is like 'wolves wearing sheep masks'.      

I agree the Chinese criminal government are wolves

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-24 06:35:35 |Display all floors
CuriousGeorge Post time: 2017-6-4 03:52
Uncle Sammy & their Anglo allies, and their looted Territories, stretching from Arctic to Antarc ...
Uncle Sammy & their Anglo allies, and their looted Territories, stretching from Arctic to Antarctica, from N. America to Australia, and isn't it a bit too many? I'm just curious, that's all!  

May be, just may be, that's the reason why they need over 20,000 nuclear arsenals in their possession; I'm just wondering, that's all!

Uncle Sam & their Anglo allies also maintains nearly 800 military bases through the whole wide world, in more than 70 countries & territories abroad. Isn't it a bit too many? I'm just curious, that's all.

Thanks to Imperialist Uncle Sam and The West, today -

The three richest Americans have the same amount of wealth as the poorest half of the U.S. population.

In other words, three richest Americans has same amount of wealth as 162 million Americans.

[The current U.S. population is 325 millions.]

The world's richest 1% own more wealth than the rest of the global population combined.

82% of the global wealth generated last year went to just 1% of the world's population.

42 people in 2017 had wealth equivalent to the world's poorest 3.7 billion people.

[the world's population is now 7.2 billion.]

( excerpt from -  "3 richest own as much wealth as half of U.S." article, USA TODAY, Monday, January 22, 2018 )

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-26 01:51:07 |Display all floors
China wants confrontation in the South China Sea. When the USS Hopper passed through the South China Sea, it did so in accordance with international law. This demonstrates that the US will fly, sail, and operate wherever international law allows. Beijing announced the event and then made threats. The Chinese, we have to conclude, are itching for a confrontation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-26 01:53:59 |Display all floors
sobabe Post time: 2018-1-23 17:35
Thanks to Imperialist Uncle Sam and The West, today -

Not so bad in China

China’s 1 Percent Owns 1/3 of Wealth
A report from Peking University warns that China’s social inequality is getting worse.

A new report from one of China’s top universities found that wealth and income inequality in the country is getting steadily worse. According to the report, one-third of the country’s wealth is owned by the top 1 percent of households, while the bottom 25 percent account for only 1 percent of wealth.

That data was revealed in a 2015 report from China Family Panel Studies, an annual survey aimed to shed light on the “wellbeing of the Chinese population.” The survey, launched in 2010, is conducted by the Institute of Social Science Survey at Peking University and funded by the Chinese government.
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-26 06:20:20 |Display all floors
Saul Post time: 2018-1-26 01:53
Not so bad in China

It all come down to much thanks to Uncle Sam,The West and their gospel of preaching and defending the old goat Capitalism by all means and at all costs;

- with 4400 nuclear arsenals & 800 military bases world wide among others ...,

- while isolating, boycotting and terrorizing people's democratic republic nations worldwide at the same time.

Generally speaking,

- Capitalist Western nations prioritize on behalf of the interest of The Wealthy first and foremost;

- while People's Democratic Republic nations prioritize on behalf of the interest of The People in general first.

More at -

Shrinking Uncle Sam

http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1795128&fromuid=768408

American Atrocities  

http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=871584&fromuid=768408

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.