Views: 1690|Replies: 10

Maybe we should give more trust to Alibaba [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-6-23 17:40:36 |Display all floors
    Maybe we should give more trust to Alibaba, its my new opinon to Alibaba from below:
    A sampling inspection system has been run in Alibaba to ensure good quality of goods sales on Alibaba, T-mall and taobao plat. China's e-commerce giant doing this maybe no body knows.
    Sometime fakes with better quality than the original,Jack Ma said through a reference.
    Alibaba, its online trading volume is the biggest one in China.
    We are buy things online more and more now, and the intert net store give us many convience every day.
    Everything has 2 sides of it, we should not only complaint Alibaba with some fake sale on it's plat. We should also thanks it bring us many benifits everyday.

Leaning...

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2016-6-24 14:54:51 |Display all floors
It's easy and cheap to buy online. Don't worry about the quality. You can cancel the order and get back the pay within 7 day after you got the goods.
I bought a lot online lately.
freedom of thought and speech

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-24 15:29:24 |Display all floors
468259058 Post time: 2016-6-24 14:54
It's easy and cheap to buy online. Don't worry about the quality. You can cancel the order and get b ...

I do on line buy a lot lately too.
Leaning...

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2016-6-24 15:38:09 |Display all floors
The 618 shopping season has a huge temptation. It's okay for both buy and not buy. But those goods in this season are very cheap. I had to buy some.
I paid more than 1000yuan online while less than 500yuan in the shops.
freedom of thought and speech

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-6-24 19:55:35 |Display all floors

If you have to publicly state that YOU want to trust Jack Ma you are in effect telling us that Hack Ma does not deserve ANY trust but you want to go against  the tide.

Indeed, why should anyone trust this snake oil dealer?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-24 20:04:24 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-6-24 19:55
If you have to publicly state that YOU want to trust Jack Ma you are in effect telling us that Hac ...

Jealousy will get you nowhere.

There are some smart people in the world

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-6-24 20:47:48 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2016-6-24 20:04
Jealousy will get you nowhere.

There are some smart people in the world

As if jealousy could prevent me from trusting a total stranger such as Jack Ma....

Not everybody has such simple ambitions as he does, Emma Mouse.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.