Author: dragon8

South China Sea next proxy   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-4-8 22:53:20 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-4-8 06:49
Ping! Another coin hit Booby's coin box.

Don't you remember just a day or two ago?
You wanted to clue me in on a way to make money posting lies.
I'll leave that up to you. I am not immoral trash like the little monkey seneca.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-8 22:54:33 |Display all floors

Remember just a day or two ago you wanted to tell me how to make money posting lies?
If you want to be immoral trash that's your business but don't expect many people to join you.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-8 22:56:41 |Display all floors

You're the one who wanted to share how to make money posting lies.
Don't you remember little monkey?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-22 03:10:27 |Display all floors
horatiokim Post time: 2018-3-23 08:39
In my humble opinion, USA is out there in South China Sea and in Asia Pacific region in gener ...
  Who's lands are these so-called Australia, a vast resource-rich continent and New Zealand, one of the most fertile  evergreen islands, in Asia- Pacific region, after all?
And why on earth is these Anglo-turned so-called Aussie and Kiwi so paranoid over China?  
In my humble opinion, USA is out there in South China Sea and in Asia Pacific region in general, mainly for Australia and New Zealand; as simple as that.

"These certainly do raised a voice. Truth hurts, isn't it?"

Shrinking Uncle Sam!

http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1795128&fromuid=761176

ASIANS, PIRATES AND BEARS

http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=711807&fromuid=761176

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-25 09:04:49 |Display all floors
horatiokim Post time: 2018-3-23 08:39
In my humble opinion, USA is out there in South China Sea and in Asia Pacific region in gener ...
     In my humble opinion, USA is out there in South China Sea and in Asia Pacific region in general, mainly for Australia and New Zealand; as simple as that.

Ah ha, that's a one good super honest opinion!   

The world is full of wolves wearing a sheep's mask and playing victims.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-15 08:29:46 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-4-8 22:56
You're the one who wanted to share how to make money posting lies.
Don't you remember little monke ...

Band of Anglo allied have so very much to defend for their looted ginormous bountiful territories

throughout the whole wide world -

- stretching from the vast claimed territories of Arctic region(Queen Elizabeth Islands) to Antarctica region (Queen Elizabeth Land),

- from vast resourceful North America continent to Australia continent.

That's why they are messing around in South China Sea region lately, under the thinly coated excuse of freeing & protecting international water lane, and blah, blah, blah.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-5-15 09:48:31 |Display all floors
chinoamigo Post time: 2018-5-15 08:29
Band of Anglo allied have so very much to defend for their looted ginormous bountiful territories

The Anglos even have defended you Barbarians many times in the recent past.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.