Author: katsung47

Saudi Press: U.S. Blew Up World Trade Center To Create ‘War On Terror’   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-8-10 02:56:43 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-8-9 21:21
A lot of people applauded my return here, though. But I also know who did not applaud me, so it  ...

I don't even know who these hackers are..... you certainly have a lot of detractors on the forum, but I doubt they want you gone indefinitely. A short ban perhaps at times..... is in order.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-8-10 09:37:15 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2016-8-10 02:56
I don't even know who these hackers are..... you certainly have a lot of detractors on the forum,  ...

Thanks for your loyal support for me as a permanent poster in this Forum!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-10 11:40:54 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-8-10 09:37
Thanks for your loyal support for me as a permanent poster in this Forum!

The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-14 11:57:44 |Display all floors
884. Typical Chinese secret deal (2/24/2015)

The Feds used to make a secret deal with a hostile country to frame a case. The advantage is nobody can investigate the case in a hostile country. People also tend to believe the framed case, rarely they will think of that a hostile country would cooperate with the US intelligence.

In my case, the Feds used to bribe N. Korea. N. Korea is small and weak country, the payment it demanded is less expensive than the China. See #879 to #883.

The typical Chinese one is much bigger.

That was EP-3 spy plane hostage case took place in early April 2001. I then found an article in internet.

Red Chinese get big bucks in Secret hostage deals
By Sherman H. Skolnick    04/11/01
http://www.skolnicksreport.com/rcshdeals.html  

……

“A top official of the US Drug Enforcement Administration, DEA, as a signatory and guarantor binding as well on successors in office, assures that that Agency will use their best efforts   and most merited personnel to prevent any publicity in the mass media news outlets, of any problem, of any problems to be publicly discussed, as to “China White? the high-purity dope from Southwest China funneling into the U.S. principally through Chicago and the monetary proceeds of which are to be credited to payback the loans from First National Bank of Chicago now called Bank One. …… A top official of FBI Counter-Intelligence Division, in supervision of overseas offices, likewise is a guarantor and signatory to these embargo provisions?

………”

Though the article was vague and confuse as a cover up misinformation, I still extract some information from this passage.

It was a secret deal between US intelligence and Chinese secret police. The signatory and guarantor are agents of DEA and FBI.

Chinese secret police was to provide a smuggling case of Heroin “China White?so they need a news censorship for the reputation of China.

So said mainstream media is under control of the Feds. They can guarantee what news be released or not.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2016-8-14 12:05:15 |Display all floors
katsung47 Post time: 2016-6-14 13:45
U.S. now is busy to extort money from other countries, either it's friendly as Saudi or hostile li ...

China is stealing other countries terrority

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2016-8-14 12:06:57 |Display all floors
Saul Post time: 2016-8-8 18:45
yet another BS thread

You noticed

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-14 20:21:49 |Display all floors
Many Americans would just LOVE to forget about the responsibility to stabilize the world and just withdraw into "fortress America" and concentrate on living a good material life. This is a real option for the USA. But no other nation state has such as option. USA is guarded by 2 wide oceans.
Without World Government we are DOOMED.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.