Author: -Mozart-

New Western Weapon - USS Zumwalt - Can Destroy Entire Chinese Military   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-5-7 03:56:43 |Display all floors
Mr.Donkey Post time: 2016-5-7 02:12
Be very afraid, panda.  

All China's weapons be 1950s knockoffs of USA weapons.  Chinese military ...

Incorrect, grossly so. Although China hasn't been in combat for a long time, there is no reason to conclude that the systems it uses are inferior or that they won't work. WRT China's combat abilities, the most telling thing will be combat inexperience IMO.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-7 06:26:36 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2016-5-7 03:56
Incorrect, grossly so. Although China hasn't been in combat for a long time, there is no reason to ...

The Chenese are not the Jepanese: two different species all together.  Jepanese are intellectually on par with the Ashkanazi (IQ 110), so they were able to create weapons advanced enough to provide an equal challenge to the West during WWII.

But Chena is a whole different ball game.  They don't create, but are like the Borg: they attempt to assimilate bits and pieces of data from foreign cultures in an attempt to create barely workable gadgets.  

Chenese jets have engines with no power: can only fly for a few minutes and travel a few miles before requiring to come down and then undergo 30 hours or maintenance.  The jets are good for police to patrol a small town, but that is it.  It's not war material.  The jets can't maneuver much: they are like slow crop dusters.  And they are very weak: can barely hold a few missiles that have no power to do much harm.  The jets are kind of like a ride at Disney land: functional enough for a toddler to have some fun riding in it, but providing no danger to anyone.

The above description describes almost all Chenese weapons: they are cute Disney Land type rides, and a danger to none.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-7 08:09:40 |Display all floors
I'm a bit of a war buff; but I sincerely hope China and the US will work-out a good, stable alliance for world peace.
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-7 22:35:32 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2016-5-7 03:37
100 hundred built within a year? I know you're delusional now.

I don't think the US can afford to  ...

The USS Bumwart is just a bigger version of their boatyface drone.

When China disengages from the USD toilet tissue wipe system, the Yanks won't have any money to build real boats. This could come as soon as Trump take office.
Knowing the stupidity of the Yanks, the Trump presidency is no Popeye joke!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-7 22:39:53 |Display all floors
Mr.Donkey Post time: 2016-5-7 02:12
Be very afraid, panda.  

All China's weapons be 1950s knockoffs of USA weapons.  Chinese military ...

I am more afraid my stashed US$100 notes won't buy me a nice young American fanny when I visit Chicago in November.
"Sorry, no USD, only Chinese yuan please if you want a good shag with one of our sumptuous young American gal !"

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2016-5-8 01:16:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 1584austin at 2016-5-8 01:17
Kbay Post time: 2016-5-7 22:39
I am more afraid my stashed US$100 notes won't buy me a nice young American fanny when I visit Chi ...

It will be like slinging a Benson and Hedges in the Albert Hall

If I was you I'd tie my foot to the bed post

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-8 06:23:31 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2016-5-7 22:35
The USS Bumwart is just a bigger version of their boatyface drone.

When China disengages from the ...

A common misconception is just how much of the US national debt China actually owns. You'd be surprised if you knew who actually owns the Us debt. China is a substantial stakeholder, but by no means the largest.

China can disengage but in doing so, China also loses it's nest egg.

As for building more ships, I don't think the USN will build many Zumwalts, too expensive really.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.