Views: 42574|Replies: 17

New Western Weapon - USS Zumwalt - Can Destroy Entire Chinese Military   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-5-6 14:21:35 |Display all floors
Three ships are now being built by West.  It is said to be so advanced that as little as 25 ships can wipe out the entire Chinese military.

The ship cannot be taken down by Chinese missiles because its stealth prevents any missile locking onto it.  And it will have a railgun soon, and now has unlimited electric power and enough firepower to take out every piece of Chinese military equipment.

President Obama wants one hundred Zumwalts built immediately to ensure victory over China and Russia by the end of this year.  

Given the history of technological superiority of West over China, I would not be that surprised if this story is true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-6 14:22:17 |Display all floors
Here is more to the story: Sputniknews.c*m/us/20160506/1039158960/zumwalt-sea-trial.html

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-6 23:23:18 |Display all floors
you should post why American Industry is killing America
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-6 23:40:52 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Kbay at 2016-5-7 22:28

When is your F35 going to be operational bud?
It's already ten years behind schedule, and one and half trillion dollars over budget.

The USS Zumwalt is yet another 50 billion dollar rusty floating tin can. Only you thicko American believe your military superiority crap these days.

See how the Russians are kicking your arse, and toying with your inferior military machines in Europe and the Middle east?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-7 02:12:46 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2016-5-6 23:40
When is your F35 going to be operation bud?
It's already ten years behind schedule, and one and half ...

Be very afraid, panda.  

All China's weapons be 1950s knockoffs of USA weapons.  Chinese military is paper dragon, hommie.  

None your weapons even work: you have no wars in which to even have tested da weapons to see if them be workin!    What if you fire your weakling tank, and instead of projectile shooting out, it shoot backwards into cockpit and da soldiers get blown up, like in funny USA cartoon?   Probably would happen.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-7 03:37:36 |Display all floors
100 hundred built within a year? I know you're delusional now.

I don't think the US can afford to build that many. It's mostly an experimental program anyway AFAIK. I expect that there'll be a cheaper follow on incorporating a lot of the systems, after having been tested, on the new class.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-7 03:53:41 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2016-5-6 23:40
When is your F35 going to be operation bud?
It's already ten years behind schedule, and one and half ...

I have to agree with regards to the F-35. I'm a big proponent of re-engineering both the F-16 and F-15 series into semi-stealth aircraft (these have already been researched) and being augmented by increased numbers of F-22/B2 and follow on models.

I will disagree about US weapons being inferior to Russian ones. In saying this, the Russians have some very nice systems like the S400 SAM amongst others, however, in all combat tests using both countries systems, the US ones have been clear winners. How long this trend will continue is unclear as the US isn't spending as much on R & D as it has historically.

RE; the Zumwalt, read previous post.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.