2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2016-5-6 15:16:22 |Display all floors
845505813 Post time: 2016-5-6 12:12
I have the same doubt with you. Why did they only criticize but do nothing

You sure on that, a lot of veterans would dissagree with you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-6 16:00:47 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2016-5-6 08:50
Maybe you have only taken trains between major destinations, some small stations do sell standing  ...

I have taken Harmony train in Zhejiang, Jiangsu and from BJ to Shanghai. Everytime I have bought a ticket with a seat number and my seat has been empty when I arrive to the train. That's all I have claimed here. Also, in those high speed trains there are no standing areas for people, only seats similar to airplane.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-6 16:02:49 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2016-5-6 08:51
Try getting a sleeper between Shanghai and Beijing, nearly impossible these days, I met my wife on ...

Why would anyone want to sleep on the train? Unless it is a public holiday, there is no trouble getting a train ticket from Hongqiao to Beijing Nan.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-6 22:29:11 |Display all floors
evey person has crack time, even though he / she looks normal. unhappy, tired, illed are all the crack time to one person. In that time, good morality or education background maybe lose use, related persons will do self-help matters firstly. I think it is the best explain for refusing to give up your seat to others. If you could stand the pont to understand issues happend in work or life, you will feel very easy and peaceful.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-6 22:40:01 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-5-5 16:30
Have you ever been to China? I thought you claimed to have ridden China's high-speed trains...

Why do they sell more than the seating capacity? I thought they came up with a super computer long ago.

Then you have netizens that are bullies and impotent so like crabs in a barrel, feed on their fellow powerless citizens as that is the only way they can alleviate their impotence.
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-6 22:41:36 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2016-5-6 18:42
1584austin Post time: 2016-5-5 20:41
Well after my operation right arm in a heavy sling I jumped a train at Stratford.

As I got on I co ...

Let me know when next in the area, I have some boys around Upton park?Maryland that might help squeeze that arm . You won't feel any pain as it will go numb
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2016-5-6 22:44:58 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2016-5-6 22:41
Let me know when next in the area, I have some boys around Upton park?Maryland that might help sque ...

Yea we all know some boys that will.

CCTV stopped loads of 'getting your own back' situations  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.