Views: 5146|Replies: 92

My Advice for the World Ashkenazi Community   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-3-12 14:07:31 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Brass-Monkey at 2016-3-12 14:33

Dear West,

If you go to war with Russia and china, there will be one consequence that you are not aware of.  You see, for the sake of being diplomatic and not adding fuel to the fire, Russia and China always say in the media that it is specifically the United States government that wants to go to war with them.  

But, the rulers of Russia and China obviously are aware of the fact that there is really no USA, and in reality, all land outside of Russia, China, North Korea, and Iran are all part of the same massive nation called "West."  And the rulers of Russia and China are fully aware of the fact that the Capital of the nation of "West" is Israel, and that the Ashkenazi own, rule, and run the nation of "West."

So, if West goes to war against Russia and China, and Russia and China cannot win with conventional weapons and are thus forced to use nuclear weapons, the first thing they are going to do is nuke the brains of West (the people who own, rule, and run it).  In other words, they are going to launch all their nukes wherever the Ashkenazi live.

As such, they will launch nukes at every city in Israel, plus, they will launch nukes at the major cities of West where Ashkenazi are concentrated, cities such as New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, Miami, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Seoul, and so forth.

And, let's keep in mind that West has already started the war with China and Russia - West has already invaded South China Sea, and West has been fighting Russia via Syria and Ukraine.  As such, Russia and China can at any moment decide to launch all their nukes.  For all we know, it could happen in the next five minutes.

So, here is my advice for the Ashkenazi community: please leave Israel and the big cities of West and start building hidden underground nuclear shelters in rural areas to live in.  This way, you will be hidden from Russia and China and protected from the nuclear bombs.  Public funds can be used to pay for the shelters, including years of food supplies and other needed products.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-3-12 14:28:34 |Display all floors
This post was edited by parcher at 2016-3-12 14:28

I don't think we have any members here called 'west'....
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-3-13 07:37:08 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2016-3-12 14:28

Lots of Westerners in this forum: HailChina!, Seneca, Ted, the non-registered guest viewers, the Western government, etc.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-3-13 22:34:09 |Display all floors

Long live the west, baby!   After Hillary takes over the White House, the west will always be number one for ever!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-3-15 21:53:13 |Display all floors

I used to think nuclear bombs were all fun and games, but a few days ago, I was looking at old footages of the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombs: the exposion, the victims, and modern computer simulations of our much bigger bombs.  My soul froze in terror!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

I surely hope that West does not cause Russia and China to nuke them, because the results would be soul freezing pain and terror!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2016-3-16 03:28:25 |Display all floors
Stewie Post time: 2016-3-13 07:37
Lots of Westerners in this forum: HailChina!, Seneca, Ted, the non-registered guest viewers, the W ...

?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2016-3-16 03:28:51 |Display all floors
Rubbish thread

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.