Author: StellaSong

Prophets of doom driven by false economic assumptions   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2016-2-18 11:51:18 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2016-2-17 19:35
You need to learn decency and manners did your mother teach you that?

Are you just going to follow me around and insult me now?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2016-2-18 12:15:19 |Display all floors
This post was edited by robert237 at 2016-2-17 20:20
dusty1 Post time: 2016-2-17 20:09
Calling members mothers street walkers for money is very disgusting don't you think?
You remember  ...

Sure. I was responding to your insulting my wife. Try it again and you'll get the same.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-2-18 14:13:47 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2016-2-16 22:33
You need to learn to read little one.

you said the western newspapers were full of stories of how bad china is... so that must mean that you read them..  to know this....  and then you say nobody pays attention to them .. EXCEPT western propagandists... well I guess that means you are not a nobody..   so that means you are of those  western propagandists.. since you know all about these stories..  and pay all that attention to them... sorry for my mistake..     

Use magic tools Report

CD top contributor in April

Post time 2016-2-18 14:59:06 |Display all floors
There are a lot of talks about China's economy in future. we can see that some of them are worried, some of them are optimistic, and some are pessimistic. When we talk about something we should list the facts to support our points of view. Talking about China's economy, I am a bit puzzled, when people, especially the experts in this field, are quite optimistic about it. Do you see the facts the experts listed? Do you see the figures exactly to support their point of view?
          I want to talk about what I have seen in recent years about China's economy. During the effect of the subprime crisis on China from America, China showed its strong power in stability in economy, though its stock market suffered a lot. However, looking at the real estate in China, I'm totally confused. Since 2005, the real estate became crazy almost everywhere in China. Take Shenzhen as an example. in 2005, the average price for new houses in the main area of Futian district of Shenzhen is around 7000 yuan per square meter. Today, it becomes 60,000 yuan. It is around 9 times of the price in 2005. Who can tell me what it is? Is it reasonable? Is it a sense of crisis? Who are taking the responsibility to control its fast development? Who pay the bills? Today, China's economy strongly depends on the real estate, which occupies around 30 per cent of the GDP in China. When a government relies so much on this real estate, what will be the result? Please tell me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-2-18 15:12:00 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2016-2-17 09:38
Why should western economists be exempt from bashing China.
They are just another part of the China  ...

Which news papers and whisk stories, I know we can say the same about the Chinese media about Americans and the West in general you need to stop generalising and publishing trash like you normally do
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-2-18 15:12:49 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2016-2-17 17:07
**** Author was prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked ****

I'm on your side
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-2-18 15:14:26 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2016-2-18 12:15
Sure. I was responding to your insulting my wife. Try it again and you'll get the same.

Where is this so called insult Robert and why arnt you banned for using the same language dusty copied from you?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.