Author: sunshineman

Shrinking Uncle Sam!   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-4-8 12:15:14 |Display all floors
ursula638 Post time: 2018-4-8 05:54
Like I said, Colonization must come to an end, period.

For the world, that's the right thing  ...

Ursula, please, don't talk about your PERIOD! It's disgusting!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 7 DayEarlier |Display all floors
ursula638 Post time: 2018-4-8 05:44
I too wonder the same, 'Isn't is quite a bit too many'?

I also see the point you made. Li ...
   I also see the point you made. Like I've read it somewhere, these indigenous natives are no chicken little at all. They have built great civilizations such as Mayan, Inca, Aztec on their own beloved motherland, and all from the scratch since they had been cut off from the rest of the world for twenty thousands years or so. All they need is to have their land their people and their future back.

It's like - "big birds are occupying and nesting in a nest that belongs to little birds so much and for so long that little birds do not have an opportunity to grow their future as well as their population, at all."

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 7 DayEarlier |Display all floors
sobabe Post time: 2018-4-13 05:36
It's like - "big birds are occupying and nesting in a nest that belongs to little birds so mu ...

Today was not your best day to compose spam, was it?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.