Author: sunshineman

Shrinking Uncle Sam!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 6 DayEarlier |Display all floors
This post was edited by CuriousGeorge at 2017-11-14 09:11
CuriousGeorge Post time: 2017-11-7 07:42
So the hard truth is out finally then! DPRK being targeted by the Imperialist West all becaus ...

Like I said, while North Korea being targeted by the Imperialist West all because that nation possess second largest deposit of 'Rare Earth Metals' in the world, worth a good several trillion dollars, and found largely in places like China & N. Korea.

While China is mining and supplying to the world by quota only; DPRK has yet to mine and explore.

So obviously these 'Rare Earth Metals' are in a very limited supply, and in high demand for the future.

There ain't no such thing as IDEOLOGY in the heart & soul of Colonialist-turned Capitalist Imperialism, other than chasing and following the self-interest of greed & extraction of great wealth.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 6 DayEarlier |Display all floors
CuriousGeorge Post time: 2017-11-14 09:10
Like I said, while North Korea being targeted by the Imperialist West all because that nation po ...

Nobody likes what you are saying. Why not stop talking while you can stop your mouth? Use it to eat food instead.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 5 DayEarlier |Display all floors
sobabe Post time: 2017-10-29 04:32
Speaking of Empires, in New World, Italian Roman Empire established in country like Argentina i ...
   Speaking of Empires, in New World, Italian Roman Empire established in country like Argentina in South America, where original indigenous natives were all but wiped out within a century of their arrival.

In New World again, Spanish Empire establishes in Central & South America, from Mexico to Chile and in-between, all about 15 countries in total, where few surviving natives Americans are still living like a second and third class citizens on their own mother land.

Speaking of Anglo British Empire that continues in In New World of North America continent, of Canada & U.S.A, and Australia continent in Asia-Pacific.

Russia ain't no saint

Well, speaking of holy Russian Empire, do you all realize the plain truth facts that bearish Russia invaded Central and Eastern Europe some 300 years ago and called it fatherland, and also invaded Siberia and Far-East Asia some 200 years ago and called it motherland. Mother Russia also fought wars, over these looted lands, with Germany, France and Japan, among others. Without resourceful Siberia and its oil & gas, Russia today will be a little more than another third world nation. By the way, they are exporting & selling them back to Asian nations that must make no secret that it would one day reclaim Siberia & Far-East Asia that rightfully belong to indigenous Asiatic people.
  Like I was saying, holy Russia looted Central & Eastern Europe some 300 years ago and called it fatherland, and looted Siberia & Far-East Asia some 200 years ago and called it motherland.

So the truth of the matter is, "Russia ain't no saint either, period".

Use magic tools Report

This post was edited by RottenRobbie at 2017-11-15 07:17
CuriousGeorge Post time: 2017-11-14 08:47
In continents of America 500 yrs ago,  Indigenous native American population at around 15 million ...

True, Indigenous Natives need to have to restore their dignity, their identity, their land, their population and their future.

True, after all, it's their very own beloved motherland, period.

True, they also need to catch up with 500 years of loss time that they had endured through.

Use magic tools Report

RottenRobbie Post time: 2017-11-15 07:16
True, Indigenous Natives need to have to restore their dignity, their identity, their land, the ...

Robber,

do your chitchat with Furious Sparrow in a STARBUCKS. It's cosier than in here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 3 DayEarlier |Display all floors

Like I said, Uncle Sam & their Anglo allied have so very much to defend for their looted resourceful territories the whole wide world,

- stretching from the vast claimed territories of Arctic (Queen Elizabeth Islands) to Antarctica (Queen Elizabeth Land),

- from North America continent to Australia continent.

Isn't it a bit too many? I'm just curious, that's all!  

May be, just may be, that's the reason why they need over 20,000 nuclear arsenals in their possession.

I'm just wondering, that's all!   

All In The Family!

http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=724132&fromuid=1045627

There ain't no such thing as IDEOLOGY in the heart & soul of Colonialist-turned Capitalist Imperialism, other than chasing and following the self-interest of greed & extraction of great wealth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 3 DayEarlier |Display all floors
CuriousGeorge Post time: 2017-11-17 10:04
Like I said, Uncle Sam & their Anglo allied have so very much to defend for their looted resourcefu ...

Nobody asked you to reply. Nobody knows what you are droning on about.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.