Author: Karenlian

What do you usually do when you are upset?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-1-27 09:23:54 |Display all floors
keminger Post time: 2016-1-14 23:17
Don't hide your mood, and try to find a friend to share your annoyance. Don't drown in bad mood, bec ...

Social support system is very helpful too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-1-27 09:25:00 |Display all floors
JamieHolt Post time: 2016-1-21 19:52
I either put my headphones in and go for a run and I go for a session at the gym... works wonders!

Yeah

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-1-27 09:29:37 |Display all floors
5teacup Post time: 2016-1-26 23:43
Smoke marijuana, stay busy, drink wine some, write on the internet, Jesus gives me joy no matter wha ...

I must  admit that marijuana can help ,but it is not the best way to get rid of bad emotion.  Exercise is better.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2016-1-27 09:59:25 |Display all floors
Karenlian Post time: 2016-1-27 09:16
Oops, be careful when you sit by the river  in  case you think life is .

We have to be careful there are 6 of the deadliest snakes in the world, Various mosquito viruses and crocodiles. Yes I'm careful thanks for caring little ghost

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-1-28 00:13:25 |Display all floors
Karenlian Post time: 2016-1-27 09:29
I must  admit that marijuana can help ,but it is not the best way to get rid of bad emotion.  Exer ...

Writing on the internet about everything has been the most beneficial, some people were hurting me and everyone can see and hear it, when I got on the internet and started writing, it became more fair . An example of this would be a song they were singing about me called Through Glass by Stone Sour, they sing in the song the stars shine for me the stars lie to me [ that goes with Isaiah also We thought they were sons that would not be false ] it was like well lets get on the internet and tell everyone who they are lying to, which I was drawn by the Holy Spirit to do . And I agree with you about the exercise, but have also said I can not constantly keep moving around to take my mind odd of things, and it really does not fix the problem . Thanks for being kind about the marijuana, which I think is good for me some .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-1-28 00:38:30 |Display all floors
Karenlian Post time: 2016-1-27 09:29
I must  admit that marijuana can help ,but it is not the best way to get rid of bad emotion.  Exer ...

My last reply to you I guess was lost, trying again, writing on the internet has been the most beneficial, some people were hurting me and everyone can see and hear this, being on the internet where everyone can see made it more fair, I was also drawn by the Holy Spirit to the internet . I agree with you about exercise, keeping busy takes my mind off of things but it does not fix the problem . Thanks for being kind about the marijuana .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-2-1 19:48:22 |Display all floors
Marijuanna plays a massive role in relieving stress for me it's medical benefits are insane...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.