Author: sunnylin01

Hague has no role in S.China Sea disputes   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-11-1 10:10:48 |Display all floors
This post was edited by cestmoi at 2015-11-1 10:11
Jim9 Post time: 2015-11-1 09:02
Thanks for the warning...If I was living there, I would not dare to speak up against US ...I could ...

Don't even try to suck up to me
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2015-11-1 10:14:51 |Display all floors
cestmoi Post time: 2015-11-1 10:08
Just paying my bills...

Ok

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-11-1 11:28:54 |Display all floors
aa@edward Post time: 2015-10-31 15:52
Believing it or not that EU has declared its interference in the South China Sea affairs by siding w ...

I am glad that someone more objective than the purely subjective Chinese "foreign ministry" is going todeal with the issue.

It will not put the conflict to rest but it will clearly show who is the bully and who the victim. Of course, at some level both sides are bullies. But subjectively speaking, I think the colossus named China is the biggest one of them all. And its "historic records" are the flimsiest legal title to ownership that the world has ever seen.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-1 11:33:46 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2015-10-31 19:54
If China thinks it is so powerful.....it can go on to bully the world.

It won't do that. It is too busy robbing Africans of their rawmaterials and selling them expired medicaments and expensive arms.

But it will do this (I am not a prophet but you will see I am right!): It will set up its own "international court", appoint its own judges and adjudicate in cases as diverse as Madagascar, Jibouti, Falklands, Gibraltar and the Senkaku/Diaoyutai conflicts.

Is there precedent? Yes, there is: china set up its "Confucius Prize Institute", albeit by a private investor.  That Confucius Prize Institute has awarded its ignominious prizesto a number of disreputable China friends.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-1 11:33:55 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2015-10-31 19:54
If China thinks it is so powerful.....it can go on to bully the world.

It won't do that. It is too busy robbing Africans of their rawmaterials and selling them expired medicaments and expensive arms.

But it will do this (I am not a prophet but you will see I am right!): It will set up its own "international court", appoint its own judges and adjudicate in cases as diverse as Madagascar, Jibouti, Falklands, Gibraltar and the Senkaku/Diaoyutai conflicts.

Is there precedent? Yes, there is: china set up its "Confucius Prize Institute", albeit by a private investor.  That Confucius Prize Institute has awarded its ignominious prizesto a number of disreputable China friends.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-1 11:36:57 |Display all floors
Jim9 Post time: 2015-11-1 01:50
...Seneca will be back soon...don't wet your pants!

How did you know I was going to be back "soon"? You visited my website??? I should block you from doing that    Blocking you is the first step to getting rid of stalkers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-1 11:38:33 |Display all floors
cestmoi Post time: 2015-11-1 03:18
It's a smoke screen from USofA. The USAnian objective is to minimize China's role in international  ...

Unfortunately you are probably more right than I like to admit.

The U.S.A. certainly is trying to contain China. It is futile, though. It does cause bad vibes, though.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.