Author: sunnylin01

Where will China go in the next five years?   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-10-28 09:20:44 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2015-10-28 08:31
If you're too lazy to visit my blog then you must live on welfare there in Finland.

~some of us fellow posters have taken the pain of going to your blog; you can ask publicly: did you enjoy it? Nobody did. Everyone said it was a BORING read.

You really have nothing to add to any thread as all you post is templates stuff and cut and paste.  You are a regular stooge and a counterproductive propagandist. You are not helping Communism at all since you preach for others what you do not practise yourself.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2015-10-28 09:32:01 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-10-27 17:20
~some of us fellow posters have taken the pain of going to your blog; you can ask publicly: did yo ...

I'm not going to dumb down my blogs so someone with your limited mental capacity can understand.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2015-10-28 09:35:14 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-10-27 17:13
Roberta's gender has been the subject of erudite theories in the off side of our forum. The fact ...

From your posts we all understand you come to this forum in search of homosexual hook-ups.
I do not appreciate your homosexual advances. You should stop wasting your time here
and go to gay websites.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-28 09:37:25 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2015-10-28 03:35
From your posts we all understand you come to this forum in search of homosexual hook-ups.
I do no ...

Still waiting for those five points Rob.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-10-28 09:45:43 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2015-10-28 09:32
I'm not going to dumb down my blogs so someone with your limited mental capacity can understand.

We know your blogs cannot be written in a dumber way. They contain nothing but templates borrowed from official propaganda. We do not need that any longer; we need intelligent posts or blogs, which you cannot compose.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-28 13:49:38 |Display all floors
These changes are all well and good. There is one more change that needs to be done--the people. As the people are, the country will be. There should be more stress on total education, which includes ethical as well as academic. Owing to the fast pace of economic progress in China during the past few decades, the people are caught up with materialism and a warped sense of ethics. Furthermore, the younger ones are being raised as "little precious" so much so that many have no sense of responsibility or consideration for others.

With regards to social change it is needed is to understand what is important to change and what is not. For example, learning to eat with the fork and spoon is not as important as learning table manners. Following fashion trend is not as important as modesty. Copying is not as important as innovating. Having a butler at home is not as important as doing ones own housework; it only shows ones self indulgence. Being rich is not wrong but the excessive desire to be rich at all cost is not healthy. The way to wealth is full of obstacles but how one goes about it will show ones integrity or lack of it.

It amazes me how the rich would spend lots of money just to learn how to use the fork and spoon to show "table manners". I think they do it out of "face" to impress others.

I have only listed a few of the social problems among the chinese. My point is that this social problem needs to be solved or China will go nowhere. The society is the backbone of a country. If the society collapses, so will the country.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-28 14:43:22 |Display all floors
zjjhpj Post time: 2015-10-27 08:32
As usual

still on earth

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.