Author: SherrySongSHSF

Is public breastfeeding appropriate?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-12-2 02:12:15 |Display all floors
it is okayed to sell skin magazines on the newsstand and not okayed for the moms to breast feedin their child in the public...regardless what the outcome is we all one time or another have seen bare naked women breasts (and i kno i love to see them more kinda relief my pressure...whatever my pressure might be)...and i strongly support Ashley Kaidel   
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-2 08:30:28 |Display all floors
Its very natural to feed the baby by mom, whether its a public or private. Its only sick people who will thick from sex angle. Please be natural then we will proud of it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-2 11:26:29 |Display all floors
Baby milk came in such nice containers, why not expose them

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2017-7-8 23:27:44 |Display all floors
amuyaima Post time: 2015-12-2 08:30
Its very natural to feed the baby by mom, whether its a public or private. Its only sick people who  ...

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2017-7-8 23:28:22 |Display all floors
1626548377 Post time: 2015-12-2 11:26
Baby milk came in such nice containers, why not expose them

That's a good idea, all the very breast of luck to you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-11 11:26:12 |Display all floors
I don't see public breastfeeding in China now,which I think woman doesn't have to be shameful about.There are breastfeeding rooms in the airports,bus stations and railway stations.There are breastfeeding rooms on the train. I haven't paid attention to the airplanes though,maybe there is or there is not.Plus,woman would pump milk into a bottle if she wants to get prepared for a long journey.If in the car,you just need to close the car windows,although I hope they are made of UV protection material with dark color.
But there was one time when I accidently saw a woman's nipple,I think it was 7 or 8 years ago on a train,and that was because she had so much stuff and a baby in her arms,the blacket slipped.After that,haven't seen one.
I forgot how to forget.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-12 02:04:10 |Display all floors
tailorsas Post time: 2017-7-11 11:26
I don't see public breastfeeding in China now,which I think woman doesn't have to be shameful about. ...

great post

but, please, after .,!? hit the SPACE-bar, otherwise ur posts will cause me eyecancer
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.