Author: SherrySongSHSF

Is public breastfeeding appropriate?   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2015-11-10 01:38:10 |Display all floors
RENREW Post time: 2015-11-9 10:48
Yes, if they cover up. Why not?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-10 08:35:09 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2015-11-10 01:38

Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-23 12:45:16 |Display all floors
Breastfeeding in public is ok if done discreetly and not be an embarrassment to others.
Just yesteday I was shopping in the supermarket and was walking towards the shelf which had the item I was looking for when I saw a mother sitting on the aisle breastfeeding her baby.  I had to avoid her and to give up the idea of buying my food item because of her presence. Obviously she was not embarassed, but I was.  
The supermarket aisle is certainly not the right place to breastfeed!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-23 13:06:40 |Display all floors
Depending whether she's feeding a small or big baby.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-26 16:10:44 |Display all floors
foreignchinese Post time: 2015-11-23 13:06
Depending whether she's feeding a small or big baby.

Wht is the difference?  It is still exposing her private part in the wrong place!

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2015-12-1 07:42:43 |Display all floors
This post was edited by HailChina! at 2015-12-1 07:45

Breastfeeding is gross and it should only be done in public under some kind of cover. I find breastfeeding to be gross and disgusting and many people do so it is offensive for women to force me to have to ever see that in public. Breast feeders could easily put some kind of mesh cover over them that gave them and the public privacy.

I know that breast is best but that doesn't mean people should be disgusting in public. People can say that it is natural or whatever people want to say but the fact is that many people find breastfeeding to be disgusting and offensive so women shouldn't do it. Often restaurants will kick women out for breastfeeding and they should because a lot of people do not want to see that while they are trying to eat.

A mesh cover for breastfeeding in public should be required by law. This is a slippery slope because if we turn a blind eye to public breastfeeding before you know it the entire world is.New York where they allow females to walk around in public topless. And it is only ugly females that seem to do this in New York and it is totally disgusting. I don't want to have to see ugly females walking around topless in public for any reason and I don't want hot females going topless either - but especially the ugly majority. With breastfeeding it is disgusting no matter how attractive the female is that is doing it. I know that a lot of weirdos find breastfeeding to be something to ogle at but the breastfeeders know that too. Perverts are another reason to require all public breastfeeding to be done under a mesh cover.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-1 09:14:02 |Display all floors
You find it disgusting that a child should happen to get vital nutrients and antibodies in public, or is it that you should be the only one to have a boob in your mouth? I trust that when your bitch has puppies that you will place her and the whelps in a closet, where you won't have to watch them feed.
It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.