Views: 6157|Replies: 34

Is public breastfeeding appropriate?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-10-26 15:36:09 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SherrySongSHSF at 2015-10-27 08:58

Do you think it is okay for a mother to breastfeed in the public?

I definitely believe that public breastfeeding is appropriate . It is simply a mother meeting her child's most basic need.
I think it can be done modestly without "exposing" any body parts. Most mothers that I know that do brestfeeed in public are able to fo it without drawing any attention to themselves. A simple blanket or cover canbe used and most observers do not even notice what is happening.

Share your opinions on the website.
mp37581304_1445670168465_1_th.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-26 17:15:28 |Display all floors
it would seem more like a debate if you also share yours first, not like a drone posting.

I seem to recall this question being posed within the last 6 months on this forum before.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-26 23:22:19 |Display all floors
As long as it's done discreetly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-26 23:31:09 |Display all floors
Breastfeeding is a perfectly normal function. Babies usually need feeding on demand and this can happen outside of the home. As long as mother is discrete this should not cause any issues. Unfortunately some people are unable to separate the breast from sex. This is their problem not the mothers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-27 08:59:13 |Display all floors
I definitely believe that public breastfeeding is appropriate . It is simply a mother meeting her child's most basic need.
I think it can be done modestly without "exposing" any body parts. Most mothers that I know that do brestfeeed in public are able to fo it without drawing any attention to themselves. A simple blanket or cover canbe used and most observers do not even notice what is happening.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-27 08:59:50 |Display all floors
BlondeAmber Post time: 2015-10-26 17:15
it would seem more like a debate if you also share yours first, not like a drone posting.

I seem to ...

Yes, I support public breastfeeding. It is simply a mother meeting her child's most basic need.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-27 20:06:12 |Display all floors
of course it's appropriate ..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.