Author: sunnylin01

Why does US seem so paranoid of China?   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-9-17 20:42:59 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2015-9-14 10:03
I'm not asking you to believe me.
I write the truth.
If that is too disturbing for you then you ar ...

Indeed, nobody trusts or believes you. You only write tosh.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-17 20:46:20 |Display all floors
I do believe that the U.S.A. political administration shows a perverse inclination to mistrust foreign nationals or residents: Xiaoxing Xi is one case, and Ahmed Mohamed is another very recent victim of Usanian xenophobia. Who knows Ahmed Mohamed? Nobody? That is the high school student who brought a homemade clock to school and found himself suspected of planting a terror device in the premises.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2015-9-17 22:08:34 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-9-17 04:42
Indeed, nobody trusts or believes you. You only write tosh.

All you write is western propaganda. It's extremely predictable and boring.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-18 10:10:57 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2015-9-17 22:08
All you write is western propaganda. It's extremely predictable and boring.

You are a bore!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-1 08:34:30 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-9-17 20:46
I do believe that the U.S.A. political administration shows a perverse inclination to mistrust forei ...

Q :   Why don't the American people protest against their govt funded terrorism, example why dont they go in front of the CIA building with newschannels with them and protest against them???? Wakeupamerica . Your own govt whom u give ur tax money to, take ur tax money and aid ISIS. Is this acceptable for you? Really??? Why do you let your tax money go to them? Why dont you make a noise for this unacceptance for the use of your tax money???? WHY????? Are you afraid??? For what???? And why?????

A :  Because there is no longer the right of habeus corpus in Amerikkka. Under this government you can be disappeared and end up a suicide with your hands tied behind your back or in a tragic car accident. This is the way the CIA does it.
Americans have no clue this is happening generally. The NDAA permitted the US gov to subsidize propaganda. The US media is completely controlled. Only a few people have the nack for knowing stuff like this: Ron Paul liberty movement members, and ironically sites like 8chan /pol/ which are pretty much blame every problem on jews/zionist.

So who control the CIA, FBI, NSA ? Is it the billionaire Oligarchs like Rockyfella ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-1 10:21:55 |Display all floors
bushier Post time: 2016-4-1 08:34
Q :   Why don't the American people protest against their govt funded terrorism, example why dont  ...

In a much simpler sentence: The U.S>A> is fast becoming like China... Isn't that what you wanted to write? See, I do understand your deeper thoughts hidden beneath a convoluted, verbose and pompous jargon!

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2016-4-1 16:34:31 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2015-9-14 04:31
If only the native inhabitants of North America, South America, and Australia had been so paranoid ...

You know nothing about Australia show me the reference or stop telling lies

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.