Author: SEARU

How much tearing(=crying?) have you had on the military parade? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-9-4 15:21:32 |Display all floors

The ordinary civilian people had done great work for the anti-Japanese war and the liberation of the whole China!

Many of the strongest men from our village were sent to push handbarrows to transport the military necessaries to the frontier where it was one thousand miles away from home!

Dear reader friendsCould you imagine how difficult the task had been by such a poor tool with heavy load on the bumpy path of the long ‘march’?---------even the vehicle axle of the handbarrow was also wood without any modern metal  bearing! ---------This morning an old farmer told me the axle was made of special wood (檀木:Red Sandalwood that could last a long time of friction from heavy load!------certainly it was always noisy with the movement of the ‘cart’.

They  marched day and night!---------

In the daytime father and other fellowmen chose the narrow path with crops growing on both sides so that they could avoid air strike!;

In night, they would feel free about the danger from the sky but most of them felt tired and sleepy!---------You had to have a ‘nap’ while you were still walking with the two eyes shut!

All of them were troubled with painful blisters due to long journey!

They were soldiers without uniform who stretcher the wounded down from the frontier to the hospitalsor  buried the dead ones!

These farmers had served the army for half or one year. They are folk heroes!

The most useful knowledge and skill that we are lack of is that of about human!

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2015-9-11 05:32:46 |Display all floors
It's just a parade nothing more

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-11 06:59:28 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2015-9-11 05:32

In China we have an old saying:"Tom always thinks his crops are not better than those growing in others' fields while his kid looks  more beautiful than other children in his eyes!"

Cars are only ordinary vehicles on the noisy road!---------but I wonder what is your feeling when you see your  own car among others?---------(specially if it was bought with the money you had earned through your hard work!)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-4 09:08:27 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2015-9-11 05:32

Different people would have different understanding and feeling about the same play!
Chinese are proud of the success of the parade while some enemy countries may feel uncomfortable about the rising of China!

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2016-5-4 09:31:01 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2016-5-4 09:08
Different people would have different understanding and feeling about the same play!
Chinese are ...

A military parade is just that a parade nothing more I have participated in many of them and from personal experiment he soldiers do t want to be part of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-4 09:39:30 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SEARU at 2016-5-4 09:40
dusty1 Post time: 2016-5-4 09:31
A military parade is just that a parade nothing more I have participated in many of them and from  ...

? ??
WHY were not you proud of your work in aparade as one member of the activity? Were you tired due to the heavy training?
I took part in the parade at the beginning of the sport-meeting when I was in  university that was unforgettable and I was very excited!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-4 09:56:16 |Display all floors
Tearing what?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.