Views: 2946|Replies: 5

Need anymore be said-in any culture? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-7-26 03:12:44 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-26 03:18:05 |Display all floors
Thank you Bo for the enlightenment of a quasar moment ...even Stephen Hawkins would giggle at this ...My only wish in life is for Hawkins and Twain to have a three dimensional conversation. with an audience.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-26 03:25:58 |Display all floors
Oh great---iI was testing how the key words were at its mean--- so a comment about my comment is immediately posted but a comment with key words are---please wait.your comments are under investigation..well oaky--I am from a place called Missouri..it is called the show me state...so if I ask nicely will you post this unauthorized pictorial about the how the size of a mans book really makes a difference? or is more important to use the size of the book in the right way?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-26 03:28:50 |Display all floors
Guess it matters both ways says the computer key word editors........just having fun..play with it as you wish but be kind--rudeness has a way of coming back the wrong way.

It won't be the size you are going to be concerned about.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-2 21:06:20 |Display all floors
Could u explain that here means about the size of a mans book ?

Means:   the knowledge by control of a man ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-3 08:27:12 |Display all floors
I wont spend neurons guessing the questions meaning here in CD,,,,,,the simple answer in not about strength or virility..it is about amassing the wealth of information left by our ancestors about who and what they were....

Women--no matter the culture have commonalities which are different than man.

Start the conversation with troglodyte's again...man hunts--makes home..makes decisions for all.

Women evolved at much faster rate because they had more to gain an sweeping the cave floor---finding a way to cook what man brought home---Most common question at this time was probably--How in the heck do I cook this...or this is not enough to feed everyone...get the meaning.

Mans education went to all his surroundings asking questions- engineering somethin useful which would gain him standing in the clan-tribe.

Though males appeared to have the most difficult physical challenges and major decision's......... it was women who fell task to fill in the mass void of relationships.

Jump 10 thousand year ahead--here is what we have---and man wonders why his wife or girl friend is the way she is....10,000 and more years tradition. What modern women lack in physical strength they have developed a control method over man..very sophisticated and scientific.

Simply put--men are form Venus--Women are from Mars...

Unless there is a couple who are so dependent on each other they are joined at the hip in everything they do. Extreme..but mostly found in East Asian societies..which have no dominant RRELIGION.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.