Author: SEARU

The strange dots with different Chinese characters! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-7-18 16:16:15 |Display all floors
muo_doo Post time: 2015-7-18 14:50
你好,请问您是哪国人?

How do you do!--------- China is my motherland and I have never been abroad! ----------I think you are interested in Chinese language and I wish my writing would be helpful for your reading!
The most useful knowledge and skill that we are lack of is that of about human!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-19 04:54:08 |Display all floors

good post

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-19 07:08:29 |Display all floors
Thanks for your encouragement!I am so happy with your words that I have become excited ( 兴奋)!
How to think about the spelling of 兴(excited)?
The top three points should represent the ‘active brain’ that is similar to the word 学(study or learn)!
The original form of 学 is 學:-----------

Its lowest part子 is ‘son’or ‘little child’ with ‘一’showing his two arms and ‘了' is his main body with the head on the top;

The  Middle part of 学 is the shoulders on which is the head!;

The most interesting part is the Chinese description about the inside of our head!Look at 學! When you are learning something, your brain cells would become so active that they look like the shining stars(xx.....).

叟(an old man)-------------look!his brain is not as beautiful as that of 學!---------it is said human’s brain cells would be become less and less as we grow old!

That low part of 兴 is also funny!-----------It emphasizes what your ‘two legs’ would do when you are happy!----------yes,they will ‘dance’! ---------‘趾’高气昂--------your toes would get up and up when you get the Nobel Prize for your hard work!

About奋(struggling):大 is a ‘man’ whose two legs, two arms and head are stretching out!田 is ‘field’ that is composed with pieces where you could grow crops; ---------The whole picture of 奋 shows that a great man is working so hard that it seems that the field had become smaller than his shining image!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-19 11:36:20 |Display all floors
Is the word 说 strange to you?

说 means ‘say’ or ‘speak’ which original form was 説.-----------

I have already explained its left part 言 with my comment above;
Its right part is 兑 which is very funny if we think in a special way!-------------

儿--------‘son’, you could see that he is learning to walk through the shapes of his feet and legs who is still too young to stand well!----------儿 should represents ‘one person’! ;
The Middle part of 兑 is 口 (mouth);
The two dots on the top of 兑 looks like a ‘trumpet’ through which the ‘son’ wants to let more people hear what from his mouth!---------------Certainly the real man is not just speaking empty words!---------Look! He always support and carry what he has said!--------- he would keep his promise!(兑现诺言)

So the whole character 说 shows that everyone of us should be honest and creditable to others in the economy world!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-19 13:52:19 |Display all floors
What is the dot of 书?(for 'book')

The above is my upcoming new blog!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-19 16:39:24 |Display all floors
I have posted two blogs on ‘今’ and '书' that would soon get approval!-----------What I wrote would offer you some surprise!~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-19 20:13:50 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2015-7-16 16:58
10) how about the dots with 金(gold) and 玉(jade)?

---------Both of the two words have common part ...

How to think of the word 国(country)?

1) We should not take the inside thing 玉 as 'jade'!------------In fact, it should be thought as ‘king’(王) who rules the country with a great treasure on his belt that symbols his power and glory; The 口 of 国 should be the frontier-line (boundary)of the country where there had been the Great Wall that I thought in my early age!

2)Another explaining is that:--------People take the whole territory of their mother-country inside the boundary 口 as one piece of great jade that is not allowed be broken by any invaders!

Personally, I think the first saying is more reasonable than the latter one!----------One country can not be called a country without one common ruler!---------Certainly the jade(玉)could show our love for motherland as well as for our great leader!~~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.