Views: 5026|Replies: 17

What is the real pleasure (欢乐 in Chinese)? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-7-13 17:51:58 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SEARU at 2015-7-13 17:54

The character 欢 could tell you more stories about Chinese culture!-----------

Could you tell  me the relationship between the word 欢 and the above two pictures?
I would be back after supper!-----------then  we would have a great time on Chinese language!

(Note:   The pictures were copied from the Internet.)

The most useful knowledge and skill that we are lack of is that of about human!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-13 19:15:23 |Display all floors
欢-----------It consists of three parts and each of them represents one person ‘人':

The first part is 又 which looks like a man with the two legs crossing (dancing)!-------------It looks like the left performer in yellow in the first photo above, who is leading a ‘lion’!

Its left part has two persons (who are inside the ‘lion’):one of them has raised up the other man into the air!--------- The latter is on the top of the former just as what is shown in the second picture! ---------You could see the top man bending one of his legs in the air,how vivid it is!

Such lion-dance is great entertainment program for the Spring festival or other celebrations when you feel our enjoyment with happy life!

欢 is a beautiful man-made scenery when we have a great time!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-13 22:29:57 |Display all floors
JUST NOW I HAVE posted a bog on the word 墙. (pending for approval) That is as interesting as the above.----------- Please have a check if free!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-14 08:25:14 |Display all floors
ABOUT the meaning of 乐:
Please check my blog 'My best message for the Spring Festival ‘!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-14 09:04:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SEARU at 2015-7-14 09:06

又 reminds me another character that is also related to the human body!----------女(woman or girl)
The structure of this word is very special:
It looks like one person who is dancing:with the two legs crossing;the two arms stretching outside in different directions; with the head aslant!------------That is a beautiful posture for dance and woman is more fit for the job than man!----------The character 女 itself is a good description for the female‘s good figure!

ON the contrast,about 男(man):its lower part 力 looks like one person:with two arms and two legs and you could also see his bent back! -------------who could 'support’ the farmland or field (田)----------from the shape of 男,you could feel the strength of man‘s body!----------力 means 'a working man’!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-17 23:15:39 |Display all floors
I am really put onto the top of the Earth by the technicians from the CD including those editors who have got breakthrough on the repairing project from the hacking!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-7-16 20:27:58 |Display all floors
If you all day long do not meet a dog, that is a great 欢乐 in the mainland.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.