Views: 1679|Replies: 16

Do you force your kids to take training classes?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-6-16 13:50:15 |Display all floors
Many children are forced to take training classes at weekends. Some of them joined artisitc training such as painting or playing the piano, and more students attend classes that give them more guidence to improve their doing-exercise skiils.

Is it necessary to let your kids to attend training classes?

Do you ask your kids for advice or care about their own interests when choosing training classes for them?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2015-6-16 17:10:18 |Display all floors
My children had to play sports on the weekends they had no choice

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-6-16 17:13:12 |Display all floors
It is becomes a commom phenomenon for children to join in training courses at weekends. I think parents should give children more free time.
Are there foreigners in Ningxia, China?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2015-6-17 08:29:14 |Display all floors
If they want to take the classes it's a great idea. If they don't want to or aren't interested why bother?
As the old saying goes: you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-6-17 09:32:55 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2015-6-17 08:29
If they want to take the classes it's a great idea. If they don't want to or aren't interested why b ...

Most children don't know what is good for them so they have to be encouraged to take an interest to develop skills later in life to be a good member of society

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-6-17 09:36:37 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2015-6-17 09:35
Why don't you just reply as Dusty instead of your ghost you used the last time you were banned?

You agree with me children should be encouraged to develop a new skill on weekends

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2015-6-17 09:59:03 |Display all floors
WhatNow Post time: 2015-6-16 17:36
You agree with me children should be encouraged to develop a new skill on weekends

Encouraged, not forced.

Forcing a kid to study something he or she is not interested in amounts to torture.
My parents forced me to go to Sunday school when I was about 6 years old but I hated it.
I could see even then the hypocrisy, pretense, and the lies in Christianity.
So I locked myself in the bathroom of that class and wouldn't open the door for the teacher
until my parents came to get me.
They were so embarrassed I never was asked to go so Sunday school again.
One of my first successes against the tyranny of religion.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.