Views: 11143|Replies: 66

What is LOVE, What is HAPPINESS. anybody? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-5-26 13:52:21 |Display all floors
This could be a FUN, HARMLESS entertainment for us all.

Now we know the World now is IMPLEMENTING "Disruptive Technologies" and FINDING workable models.
While China is on the Urbanization & Automotive saturation model.....it's better to SLOW down a little and decide what is important in our lifes?

How do you rank the following GODS.....!!!!
Happiness, Prosperity, Longetivity <the 3 favoured Gods of China>, Love, Brotherhood <those of the political classes>.

Anybody interested?

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-26 13:57:26 |Display all floors
No more discussions on the ECONOMY for me.

More PEOPLE CENTRED, and PSYCHOLOGY.
Too much emphasis on MONEY - is driving us all to COMPLETE CRAZINESS.
I have seen the MADNESS of my local community.
They earn a lot of money BUT their problem that i can see is POOR MONEY MANAGEMENT - they even resort to THIEVERY, cheating, sabotage, and other totally DEVILISH behaviour.

LYING, - when there is actually a SOLUTION, they deny it to their BRETHRENS because of GREED, HATE.

<Now that we know China, and the developed world is in GOOD HANDS, it's time to SLOW DOWN and maybe concentrate on how to make PEOPLE'S LIFE happy.>

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-26 14:02:39 |Display all floors
We created 4 zones of HAPPINESS and OPPORTUNITIES for citizens in our homeland.

This will ALLOW citizens to PICK and CHOOSE, where to work, where to make friends, and where to set up their famillies. We have CULTS, state bodies that can easily do MATCHMAKING, and the TECHNICAL capacity to enable POPULATION growth is responsibly and naturally handled.

Time to do a RELOOK into such affairs.

That's really IMPORTANT, isn't it.

Why is it THAT SOME citizens find it hard to FALL IN LOVE?
Why is it THAT some citizens have difficulties in organizing their affairs.
......and a lot of such matters.

Who the DEVIL is causing us all GRIEF, with their strange logic, attitudes?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-26 14:16:17 |Display all floors
100% of us must have a COMPANION, spouse.

We must strive not to leave anyone behind!

The numbers has been crunched, it's possible........
The models is already available......
The 4 Zones systems is already in place......

With FEMALE tertiary education, women marries after 25 years old.
There will only be 2 group, those with 2.5 children, and another set with 1.5 children.
The MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY is there to ensure CHILDREN will be healthy, and for the SENIORS, healthy lifes.

Now we must structure our society to create the GRACIOUS SOCIETY, the TOLERANT SOCIETY, the ENLIGHTENED SOCIETY that together with the ECONOMIC MODELS of the 4 zones, and the INCOMING IMPLEMENTATION of the DISRUPTIVE TECHNOLOGIES <suppressed technologies - like Raytech - amazing incredible capabilities; Megamachines; Robotics; and even SPACE travel, industries>....

...it's pretty obvious!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-26 14:18:50 |Display all floors
We have the KNOWHOW to FEED, HOUSE and PROVIDE sufficient material benefits for additional 50% more in China and the KMT, and 100% more in British, Russia, Brasil, USA.

While it's more congested in the EU and JAPAN, Korea <and they know it>, it's only a TECHNICAL challenge for their TECHNOCRATS there!

Time to look at our families, smelling the flowers, and enjoying companionship of our fellow man.

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-26 15:42:29 |Display all floors
I am still looking for an answer especially after such an impressive experience.

When will my community stop attacking my person and allow me back to normalcy

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-5-27 07:36:13 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.