Views: 3702|Replies: 3

How does a chinese girl act if she likes you? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-5-18 09:23:36 |Display all floors
Hello I have a question and I would like some input on if a girl I go to school with likes me or not. She is chinese and I'm American.  I'm not sure if she is just being nice.

Sometimes she will talk to me in a playful voice. She will also sometimes offer me food too. She will also sometimes playfully shake or slap my arm when she's asks me for help with something. She also will ask me for help with something pretty often. I've known her for about a year and a half.  I've only asked her out to dinner once but we were both busy so we couldn't really pick a good time.

She went back home to Shenzhen for a few months to visit her family. I'm just curious as to what people think about this or could someone just give some input about this.

Could someone also tell me how a chinese woman would act if she likes someone.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-13 16:32:54 |Display all floors
As you posted this thread two months ago. I don't know how is your relation with her right now. But, as a Chinese girl, I'd like to tell you that if a girl loves you, she would try to spend more time with you, to create more opportunity to contact with you, and to show her best things to you, at the same time you have to respond to her behavior, as most Chinese girls are introverted, they have no enough courage to reveal their heart, so if you love her, you should take actions to show your love, wish you two have happy ending.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-16 16:27:15 |Display all floors
This post was edited by lin8 at 2015-7-16 17:01

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-17 12:43:20 |Display all floors
yes, in  contact with you like girl ,you need to expression you action, if in her heart has a little about you ,i think she will give you her reactivity.whereas,do not think too much.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.