Author: petera

Belief in Newtonian Mechanics [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-6-2 15:09:06 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2015-6-2 09:44
As I am in business my earnings ( not salery as I am self employed) relate to the fact I do unders ...

Business

I doubt if you are in business. You wouldn't have as much time to spend here if you did. You must be a professional propagandist though not as professional as you should be.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Valuable Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-6-2 15:37:43 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2015-6-2 15:09
Business

I doubt if you are in business. You wouldn't have as much time to spend here if you did. ...

Why do you aways get things wrong? I have time because of my success in business.

Your comments are strange as I have spent 1920 hours on CD and you have spent 2849 hours on CD so ipso facto you must be the propagandaist

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-6-2 18:01:08 |Display all floors
planes

yes, real planes
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-6-2 18:20:51 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2015-6-2 15:37
Why do you aways get things wrong? I have time because of my success in business.

Your comments a ...

Nonsense

I have been posting for 8 years.I couldn't be a propagandist because I am out of tune with the New World Order on so many issues - 9/11 and the innumerable other false flags,the holohoax,gender role reversal,faggotry,permanent brutal wars,consumerism and so on.You however toe the line every inch of the way.

Where is this Chewish museum you visited ?
9/11 was an inside job.
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Valuable Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-6-2 18:40:41 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2015-6-2 18:20
Nonsense

I have been posting for 8 years.I couldn't be a propagandist because I am out of tune wi ...

So because your views are off tangent that means nobody could pay you to post? That makes as much sense as your usual stuff.

You have still been on line for an average of an hour a day since you joined, only a few minutes a day less than me.

As o your comments on the NWO, please tell me where I can contact them toask for back wages

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-6-5 18:35:13 |Display all floors
9/11 was an inside job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-6-5 18:56:48 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2015-6-5 18:35

Here we go again, u tube not available in China

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.