Views: 5786|Replies: 5

Is online shopping a good choice? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-4-20 14:07:33 |Display all floors
Many people say that making money online is a scam, because they just can't make money. Even if it is not a scam and it can earn money, it is not worth making money in that way. Watching computer for a long time is really bad for people's health, especially for people's eyes. Besides, if a person devotes himself to running business on the Internet, he will not make new friends in real life, which is harmful for the development of his interpersonal skills.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-20 23:11:39 |Display all floors
Two things.  First sitting at a computer for long periods of time is not going to hurt you.  Nor will your eyes be damaged.  That is simply a myth, probably encouraged by parents who want their children to turn the TV off or video game off sand get outside.  Yes a lack of exercise is bad but few people really live on a computer.  Second Taobao is a pain to use but I am an American in China.  In America I bought almost everything by computer.  Of course the manufacturer has higher prices than the seller, else the retail store would not have an advantage and the manufacture does not want to have the hassle of selling products, just marketing them to retail stores.  Typically the Manufacturer sells the product to a retail store at a fraction (less than 50% often at only 10-20%) of what the retail price is.  The retail store can determine how much of a mark up they want to put on it.  Back to Taobao being a pain.  Fist I have to go to something like Google Translate, type in an item I am looking for...ice cream maker...have it translate to Chinese. copy the Chinese (mandarin) and paste it into the Chinese version of Taobao.  Find an item I might want, copy the URL,open up engTabao (the English version) paste the URL into it and the item then come up.  I then order it and pay for it but it goes to a warehouse and then I pay for the shipping to me from the warehouse several days later.  However it is quicker than trying to find items I want by going to stores!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-21 21:14:47 |Display all floors
TB is the ebay of china & should be caterin to the international community not just ev'rythin is in chinese (IF i were the COO). during the years TB improves just a bit not much & i shopped in TB for only 2-3X  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-21 21:32:59 |Display all floors
in moredern days in china,almost everyone can run an online shop if they want,as you know smartphone  is so pupolar in china,it is more easy to conmmunicate and search information online,living conditions are improving a lot ,so they have desire and ability to afford things online shop.
now china is doing its best to develop the online business ,so this is an good orppotunity to involve business via this fast growing platform and trend

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-22 08:42:03 |Display all floors
Bought quite a number of items online. I love to receive presents and the excitement that comes along with it. Must admit that some of the items are just of no use to me. What the heck, it was fun.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-4 09:35:04 |Display all floors
Online shopping is a great option .....if you are disabled and housebound.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.