Author: SEARU

What are best toys for kids?   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-6-3 20:50:59 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2016-6-2 06:10
Good toys should be the things that could arouse kids interest in natural way, they maybe flower, we ...

It is a pity I saw this thread only today, 14 months after you started it.

But I read two posts that mentioned LEGO, so others have already given you the advice I would have offered you a year ago.

Do you at all know what LEGO is?

It is a toy composed of building blocks. The child learns to construct things and use his or her imagination. You can buyild houses and vehicles, even entire landscapes.

In my childhood LEGO was very popular but at that time there were other brands of building blocks too, such as Meccano, which came from Britain and was made of aluminum or steel. You could build cars, trains, machines. It goes without emnphasising this attracted boys more than it did girls.

Today's games are mind-dulling and electronic. They are mere playthings, not educational toys.

There also are games designed to develop a child's intelligence. Check online for RAVENSBURGER GAMES. It is a German brand, very, very famous all over Europe.

It is such a pity you don't really see good games and good toys in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-4 06:53:29 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-6-3 20:50
It is a pity I saw this thread only today, 14 months after you started it.

But I read two posts ...

About the last sentence of your comment " good games and good toys in China":
I think at present my good toy is computer and bloging is the best game that I enjoy very much!

----------Thanks for your constructive contribution to my this thread. I could understand your meaning but I am afraid that I don't totally agree with you! WHY?
What is the standard for you to judge if a toy or game is good or bad?  Advanced toys would not certainly get handsome result as some parents expected while simple ones might arouse kids great interest!

---------The other day I visited one of my relatives who is a wealthy businessman whose ten-year-old grandson-in-law surprised me since  the little boy wears thick near-sighted glass and sticks to cell-phone games all day!
The most useful knowledge and skill that we are lack of is that of about human!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-4 13:45:47 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2016-6-4 06:53
About the last sentence of your comment " good games and good toys in China":
I think at present m ...

I think computers and any electronic devices are NO good companions for children. The worst is they make your child an addict.

If you are talking games, consider chessl or any card game as superior to any computer. These games bring people together so that people together play and develop their imagination. This is social while computers lead people into isolation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-4 17:00:19 |Display all floors
About "This is social while computers lead people into isolation."
It is bad for kids to spend too much on Internet but I think I could not survive without bloging with computer! --------------and they are computers what unite us bloggers together!
The most useful knowledge and skill that we are lack of is that of about human!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-4 19:52:01 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2016-6-4 17:00
About "This is social while computers lead people into isolation."
It is bad for kids to spend too m ...

Computer addicts don't live in the real world; they inhabit a virtual reality and they miss out so much on what's really happening.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-5 20:44:07 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-6-4 19:52
Computer addicts don't live in the real world; they inhabit a virtual reality and they miss out so ...

yes.. that is your problem too

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-5 21:05:57 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2016-6-5 20:44
yes.. that is your problem too

Wah, the shrimp rat is stalking me even in the Children's department hoping to catch me making subversive remarks...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.