Author: SEARU

What are best toys for kids?   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Valuable Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-4-4 16:11:22 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2015-4-4 15:50
Thank for your opinion that I could not agree more!

Too many toys do not require kids to think and to use their imagination, thoses toys that do help them delelop skills to use in later life

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-4 19:53:06 |Display all floors
Football, ice hockey and baseball gear, toy cars, toy soldiers and computer games.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-4 22:18:26 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2015-4-4 11:53
Football, ice hockey and baseball gear, toy cars, toy soldiers and computer games.

I played glass-ball with friends!-----------We had kinds of forms of playing on it and you would set the rules by yourselves! --------Through the game, you could learn more about the opponet's nature and character!

In the modern society, many children spend much time on the computer games that are too abstract for kids' brain development, who should pay more attention to the definite things in the real world!

纸上得来终觉浅---------What you get from paper is always too shallow!---------- If you totally want to know something, you must touch and feel it with your own body through practice!

We should know that students would spend years on the basic shapes: lines, triangle, square, oblong, circle, etc.;

They would also learn about water, air, earth, the Moon and stars!----------

It would be parents' fault if the adults let the kids miss their best learning chance on the real things in the early age!

The most useful knowledge and skill that we are lack of is that of about human!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-5 09:39:25 |Display all floors

For adults, we also need kinds of toys! ------In the work-place, we must use some tools to finish the job. ----------

It is said: “On the Spring Festival, that carpenter would worship his god.--------- Hanging the picture of the god on the wall before which he would lay a table, on it he would put some sacrifice food along with few pieces of his tools!----------In daily life, he refuses to lend his professional tools to anyone else except his abandoned shabby ones!--------The reason is simple that other people would drive the tools out of shape and then he would probably not deal well with them any longer!”.

---------In life, we also communicate with the tools (and toys)!
------It seem that:
Men should use advanced toys while their children should begin with the simple ones!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-5 14:00:09 |Display all floors
(The following is my upcoming blog!---------it is written for comment on this topic but it also has something to do with environment protection. So I want to make it into a blog for a competition!)

A few boys were swimming in the pond.  One of them (Tom) climbed onto the bank with some mud in his hands. He used the ‘dirty’ thing to paint his naked body including the face and hair into a black ghost! --------I could see his teeth were obviously white in smiling with such a background!

His strange behavior and appearance moved all people into tears! Then he shouted: “ I would not live any longer! ------I want to die!”---------- he quickly jumped into the pond along with his ‘voice’ and disappeared for a long time, leaving others shut the mouth in silence!---------- Latter, we heard that “I am back! The God does not want me!”---------He had dived to the opposite side the pond!

Forty years ago, we were called wild children who lived so closely to the nature and I had never taken earth or mud as dirty things!

According to science, there are kinds of minerals inside the soil where crops grow under the sunlight. --------The baby’s body comes from what its mother ate and drank during the pregnancy!

In China, we have such a idiom:背井离乡----- Taking some mud from the well of your home-village into the luggage on the back before you leave for a far-away place!----------The well-water is not pure water that contains too much things from the earth at bottom of the well! ----------For this reason, we may think that our body was from the earth of our birth-place!---------

1)      The heaven and the Globe is a unified body and you could not separate the sky from the ‘earth’! ---------('天地合一'in Chinese.)

2)       Human is one part of the nature!

3)      We must protect environment since that means life!

4)      This is the reason why everyone loves his or her homeland!

Why do you always think that earth and mud is too dirty for your kid to touch?

In that kindergarten, many children were using rubber mud to make dolls that gave out strange unpleasant smelling. ---------I was not sure if that ‘oily’ chemical thing was safe to the new generation!

(Now, I also wonder if such free words could make up a blog?)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-6 07:55:06 |Display all floors
What is the best toy in the world on earth?

1) It may directly come from the nature, or it might be an ordinary thing somewhere inside the house!
2)It should be made by parents!
3)It is made by the child himself (or herself)!
4) Maybe the best, best toy is an usual object without any trademark but that is quite good for your kid to have a better brain than others!
5) Maybe making,selling, buying and using the so-called toys is a kind of great fault that human beings have made on educating their kids!----------since that may mislead the children to become only interested in man-made things instead of the natural ones!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-2 06:10:39 |Display all floors
Good toys should be the things that could arouse kids interest in natural way, they maybe flower, weeds, sand, mud, some insects.  
It is not necessary for parents spend too much money on advanced toys made with high technology since they are beyond kids’ comprehension!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.