Views: 7341|Replies: 38

What are best toys for kids?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-4-4 09:59:22 |Display all floors

Dear reader-friends:

What toys did you played with in childhood? And what was your favorite one among them?

In that supermarket, there are dozens of kinds of modern toys waiting for your visiting. Do you hesitate to choose some of them for your loved children?

Do you think simple toys may be better than the dear ones for kids’ wisdom development

The most useful knowledge and skill that we are lack of is that of about human!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-4 12:16:59 |Display all floors
I have posted new blog ‘The Jumping-house Game was(is) funny!’---------------------through which you would see that simple toys may mean a lot for children‘s growth!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-4 13:06:12 |Display all floors
LEGO
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-4 14:01:35 |Display all floors
LEGO!!!!!

You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Valuable Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-4-4 14:45:19 |Display all floors
lionstar Post time: 2015-4-4 13:06
LEGO

Shock horror, we agree on something!

Any toy that aids the imagination is a good thing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-4 15:44:15 |Display all floors
Thank the three friends above who have given nice comments!

To tell the truth, LEGO is a new word to me!
Through the internet, I have got its meaning and some wonderful pictures of its products for kids! ---------I know that in our town the precious toy would cost Tom five-thousand Yuan for his son! -----------It is beyond the average citizens’ purchasing ability!

I wonder if it is true:-------- The more money the toy cost, the much more your child would get from it on both physically and mentally?

According to science, human recognize the physical world from the simple to the complex that is a natural development progress!

Many advanced toys often put adults into wonders, could you little child fully understand its construction and working principal?-------Having played it for a while, the naughty boy would dismantle it into pieces and try to find out what is inside the beautiful thing!-------Seeing lots of small parts all over the floor, the parent might scold the kid and regret that he should not have bought such a so-dear thing!----------In fact, latter you may find that kids are more interested in simple things rather than those complicated ones!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-4 15:50:51 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2015-4-4 06:45
Shock horror, we agree on something!

Any toy that aids the imagination is a good thing.

Thank for your opinion that I could not agree more!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.