Author: Mars-Sky

Do Cinese People Enjoy Planet Mars and Its Blue Sky and Plant-Covered Rocks?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-5-13 22:34:16 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-5-10 08:01
Hurry up and join them.
But be quick about it, the queue is getting longer.
Did you know that you ...

Why would NASA lie?  They are the good guys.  If they say Mars is red, then it's red, end of story.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-15 09:55:22 |Display all floors
FriskyFreddy Post time: 2017-5-13 08:25
West can easily take out China because regardless of how many weapons China has, West knows China  ...

re; , like West did to Japan

You got that right

Japan is a Colony of uncle sam

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-15 09:56:12 |Display all floors
Dorf Post time: 2017-5-13 22:34
Why would NASA lie?  They are the good guys.  If they say Mars is red, then it's red, end of story ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-15 15:21:10 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Wrister at 2017-5-15 15:35
emanreus Post time: 2017-5-15 09:55

You got that right

China would make great Westerners.  Only China's Emperor dislikes West, but Chinese citizens love Western freedom and values.  For example, I am friends right now with a Chinese girl from China who is currently going to a University in USA.  She tells me how she loves the freedom and culture here and says that China's Emperor is corrupt and says she hates that she is censored on the internet and does not have free speech in China.  She says she loves that she can speak her mind and read what she wants in USA.  She even says she hates the pollution in China and wants to stay in USA and get job here after she gets her degree.

Most Chinese feel the same way as her.

Once the West frees China and makes them Westerners, they will all be very happy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-15 15:39:49 |Display all floors
Wrister Post time: 2017-5-15 15:21
China would make great Westerners.  Only China's Emperor dislikes West, but Chinese citizens love W ...

Thanks for the update.

I do hope and wish that this "hates everything" stay over there and with a little bit of luck ya 2 tie the knot

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-15 15:45:43 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-5-15 15:39
Thanks for the update.

I do hope and wish that this "hates everything" stay over there and wi ...

East and West will soon merge, and we will all enjoy the freedom together.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-21 11:18:09 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-5-15 09:55

You got that right

Japan love Western values.  Japan so happy they now part of West.  They hated life under the Emperor.  Emperor say "Die", and the people die.  Emperor say "$ex me", and the people sex him.  Emperor say "give me   money," and the people give him money.

But now, the people free, no more emperor, just an elected government.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.