Views: 19861|Replies: 91

Now, Russia has made its decision on AIIB   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-3-28 16:48:58 |Display all floors
This post was edited by desperado123 at 2015-3-28 17:01

putin.jpg

News says Russian First Deputy Prime Minister Shuvalov said Saturday Russia decided to join the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB), the latest country to join as applicationdeadline draws close.

I am not surprised with the joining of Moscow, but wonder why this so-called partner of China join in so late and reluctantly.
Now matter how the Russia's attitude, the joining itself is  a positive drive for China and its banking system and a blow to US's block plot.

No details about the banking system, how it would run and what favor could the members get. But we could guess that China since it doesn't want to be a hitch-hiker of US-led world, would provide public service to the world.

It would be a win-win system if it could undergo smoothly as it's expected.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2015-3-28 17:01:15 |Display all floors
how does anyone know if Russia joined 'reluctantly'?

This kind of wishful assumption and characterization is called propaganda. I am sure both the Chinese and Russians would be laughing at such.
This only shows the 'desperation' of the aptly named avatar 'desperado123'.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-28 20:03:58 |Display all floors
Oh, how the mighty USA must now show it's true mettle. It surely must punish these minor countries severely. How dare those nasty Europeans rebel against America's diktat? Perhaps, in retaliation, it will stop selling teeth rotting Coca Cola. It might take umbrage and turn its back on Russia, saying you can have your little Crimea, we don't care any more. Maybe it will withdraw its armed forces from their many bases throughout the world, leaving other countries to fend for themselves and make their own way in the world, saying no one can survive for more than twenty minutes without Uncle Sam's benevolence. Yes, Mr CIA, that would definitely teach those low life countries a stiff lesson. You may later, in your generosity, allow them to curtsey and bow, grovel in the dirt as they beg your mighty forgiveness, hoping against hope that you will let them creep back into your welcoming fold.

PS The Brits will never, repeat NEVER, be allowed to have a special relationship again. Jolly well serve them right, too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-28 20:44:14 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-28 22:56:16 |Display all floors
"but wonder why this so-called partner of China join in so late and reluctantly"

yes, late-but NOT reluctantly.
Rather  A strategical manoeuvre I'd say.

China has invited Japan to join the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank but
Japan got cought with their pants down, thanks to Washington and Manila based ADB.
Finance Minister Aso told a news conference that Japan could consider joining AIIB.
One should not fear, the dead line is Mar.31, 2015.

Trouble is that some of these countries,which joined China as AIIB founding members, are [were??] America’s closest allies – like the UK, Italy, France, Germany,
Australia, N.Z, India, Netherlands, Brazil and . And that’s a worrisome development for America’s influence over the global economy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-28 23:11:46 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2015-3-29 05:50:24 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-3-28 21:47
If you knew Desperado you would now sink through the ground all the way to Earth's magma and mel ...

I judge the statements of posters by reason and any evidence,  not by your saying so.  Your words usually work against the person you commend. Poor desperado.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.