Author: UYA

Why I believe in China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-3-28 13:57:03 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Writer 2012 June's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2015-3-28 14:24:31 |Display all floors
QuatreVingtSept Post time: 2015-3-28 13:57
Point is your chinese. The American is something you add at the end only really for credibility tr ...

you are sooooo wrong.
born and raised in America.
Parents are American
Grand parents were American.
As american can get.

Military bases are for "military" use duh
What wars has China been in the last 20 years?
How many wars the US has been involved with in the same time?
Give me a break

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-28 15:31:46 |Display all floors
UYA Post time: 2015-3-26 01:34
You misunderstand my words.
Just as America has become more and more material.
China is too.

I agree with what you are saying and what you are trying to say.
Though I would describe "China's corruption as having always been there, and has in the case of business just flowed on. China is at least trying to do something serious about its corruption, and I hope it succeeds, it will of course take time, and will not be easy. In government they have the usual type of corruption plus the nepotism.
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-28 15:48:31 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-3-26 23:25
You admit yourself that you are a HATER, so what moral right would you have to claim I hated any ...

I agree with a few of your points mate, some just a little and some a lot, I feel he is talking about possibilities and probabilities based on his observation of what is happening, and I agree with him that China has great potential, provided it keeps dealing with corruption in business and government etc.

but this
"In the U.S.A. any dissident can put himself at the head of a mass movement and inject ferar in the ruling class; in China you have to fear for your life if you tangle with the powerful. "
I do not agree with, the US government, police etc etc is doing more and more to stifle dissent, and it's getting worse, and this trend is moving more and more around the "5 eyes".

The west is getting worse, and China looks much the same, but I think their trend is towards something better, they may even invent a better form of democracy, maybe a no party system, and that's something I'd like to see.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-28 16:01:52 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2015-3-27 00:37
I watch China with great expectations. I think the CPC is becoming democratic (slowly and cautiously ...

My hope is that it develops non party democracy, without lobbying and donations. where people are advanced on merit and ability.
The system we have in the west is totally wrong and completely (almost) corrupted.

The west was afraid that communism would become popular so they did everything possible to stop it.
They will probably try to stop China forming a democracy that actually works, because control by the minority of the rich must be protected at all costs, our systems of democracy is deigned to protect the rich.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-28 16:08:20 |Display all floors
Ronny Post time: 2015-3-28 15:48
I agree with a few of your points mate, some just a little and some a lot, I feel he is talking ab ...

That is my hope exactly.

The CPC has the power and means to evolve past what it is today.
A clean government in China would accomplish great things.

Here's to the dream

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-28 16:14:14 |Display all floors
Ronny Post time: 2015-3-28 16:01
My hope is that it develops non party democracy, without lobbying and donations. where people are  ...

Yeah...
The rich are supported by the poor.
(1 to 99)

With China success, I would hope the people in the States change things.
The people need to rise up and say "NO MORE" and vote everyone out of office.
The US lacks other parties to represent them.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.