Author: SEARU

The indoor air quality means a lot to your health [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-5-16 07:35:11 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2016-5-16 07:19
You need to find your own comments not like the modern Chinese with no originality just parrot eve ...

really
?
Loving to the people and the  environment is special feeling that could lead you have a good study about the world!

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2016-5-16 08:14:55 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2016-5-16 07:35
really
?

Yup

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-16 11:02:03 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2016-5-16 07:19
You need to find your own comments not like the modern Chinese with no originality just parrot eve ...

The true parrot's voice or singing  is sweeter and more valuable than those ‘copied words' by someone! -------In the Jinan City I saw an old man was showing off his lovely bird that could say few sentences: 'Gong xi fa cai!’ ——(Make a good fortune!); Lao ban ni hao! ----(Hello boss!)

I became excited to see such a clever creature repeating human's language which was a great challenge for animal to copy your action although it could not understand the words meaning!

I am satisfied when I got some fresh ideas from the forum!
I do enjoy debating with others since I come from the Great Cultural Revolutionary era!
Thanks for your compliment!
(At the same time, I have noticed that it is risky and stupid if I post too many silly words on the world-wide newspaper!)
Loving to the people and the  environment is special feeling that could lead you have a good study about the world!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-20 17:12:28 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2015-3-21 19:05
The above is self-made portable ultraviolet sterilize lamp that costs only fifty Chinese dollars!- ...

This simple device is quite useful when your relative got ill and you feel his or her bedroom smell terrible with too much bacteria. It is so easy to clean up the indoor air within few minutes. I have used it as secret weapon for my mom's health who is the second oldest person in the village!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.