Author: ihanyu

Chinese Language Matters?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-10-31 10:39:23 |Display all floors
usaprc56 Post time: 2015-10-8 12:41
this is a dead horse,,,,   english is the business language of the world,,, as for chinese,, it is t ...

Please keep respect!We both speak totally different language!The Chinese has longer history and you shouldn't speak like that!chinese people are proud of their own language!

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2016-1-16 22:13:47 |Display all floors
It part of the diversity of the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-1-16 23:25:22 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Donald_Trump at 2016-1-17 13:40

Nope!
Chinese lanugage, I M "H" O, would not be 'more and more' important in near future.
I am just too humble these days!

A long history that doesn't speak like a high-energy language. The Chinese language is too nice...
Emotion,Friendly,Relationship,Feelings,Pleasing,Harmony.... eeeeeeeH, gives me a headache......
It's language is way too nice to ever be known as an international business language....
So puuuuuleazzzzze, Give-Me-A-Break from the "oh you're just too nice" business language BS............

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!  Rated R, Parental Guidance Suggested....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-1-17 00:04:15 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Donald_Trump at 2016-1-17 00:25
usaprc56 Post time: 2015-10-8 12:41
this is a dead horse,,,,   english is the business language of the world,,, as for chinese,, it is t ...
this is a dead horse,,,,   english is the business language of the world,,, as for chinese,, it is to difficult to learn,, hell, even the people here have difficulty with it....  it is so limited in what words actually mean... who or why in the hell would anywhere but here want to learn such a shitty business language?

Energy! I may have taken a step backwards on that one!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-1-17 13:24:32 |Display all floors
杨天语 Post time: 2015-10-31 10:39
Please keep respect!We both speak totally different language!The Chinese has longer history and yo ...

Please see my previous reply. You just made my point clearly creditable!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-1-17 13:48:24 |Display all floors
Get on Taobao or Alibaba and talk business with one of their English speakers. The moment you attempt to discredit what they say, they get mad and stop the conversation.

A good businessman stands firm and doest run away from a business deal just because they hear or read something they may not like. Its called "negotiation", bottom line is "money" not face.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-1-19 16:57:48 |Display all floors
Whether you think Chinese is an effective business language or not, the importance of the language increases with the ascendance of political, economic and military power of China.  American attitudes toward language learning have always been pretty ethnocentric.  Many American travelers in the past were annoyed that not everyone they encountered could speak English.  How inconvenient!  When I was young (long, long ago) you could not study Chinese at the high school level.  Now it seems that every high school wants to offer Chinese as a foreign language choice but can't find qualified teachers.  I think that assuming English will always be the dominant business, scientific and aviation language in the world is a little short-sighted.  Though I agree that English is a more suitable standard at this point than Chinese.  However, the general American ignorance of a language that has more native speakers than any other is an unfortunate and unwise situation.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.