Views: 26554|Replies: 37

返老还童 英国出现“成人托儿所”   [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2015-2-21 19:13:01 |Display all floors

An adult nursery with giant cribs, man-sized nappies and grown men dressed as babies has moved to Bootle, UK. Adult babies like role-playing and regressing to a child-like state.

英国布特尔近日迎来一家“成人托儿所”。这家“成人托儿所”有非常大的婴儿床,成人大小的尿布,还有些穿着打扮像孩子的成年人。成年宝贝们喜欢角色扮演并退回到孩童般的状态。

“All kinds of people” use the service, from students to doctors and electricians - with 12 hour or overnight stays costing £350, with an additional £25 charge for “overnight nappy changes”。
“形形色色”的人都在使用这项服务,从学生到医生和电工——待12小时或过夜将花费350英镑。“晚上换尿布”需额外收费25英镑。

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2015-3-4 11:05:55 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Ratfink at 2015-3-4 11:06

It would do a roaring business catering for some of the people who use or is that abuse CD daily.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-19 16:11:14 |Display all floors
That sounds interesting. As we get older and older, we get to forget what we used to be when we were a child. This adult nursery can help us relive the life of childhood. That must be very funny.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-27 23:04:32 |Display all floors
i don't think it is funny..and it seems that a little disgusting.
you should act your age and this kind of baby experience cannever return even if you dress up like a baby,,
if you want to stay young, you can do something else, such as playing with the little children sharing lovely stories with them to name a few...
i think it is nonsense to have such service and i don't think it is healthy on the society moral level

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-3 09:32:11 |Display all floors
sometimes we need to refresh ourselves ,maybe its a good way  to release the pressure for some adults

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-3 10:52:17 |Display all floors
How is staying there supposed to help people?
The car is red. I am not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-3 11:13:54 |Display all floors
How is staying there supposed to help people?
The car is red. I am not.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.