Views: 5482|Replies: 84

My Inspirational Visit to Guilin, China!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-2-20 11:24:34 |Display all floors
I have just come back from a trip to Guilin and I am impressed at how China is becoming very powerful by embracing Westernism. Since I am not a racist, I want China to become just as powerful as Caucasians, and this can be accomplished by embracing Westernism, the very model that made Caucasians the world’s most powerful people.

In Guilin, I noticed that the citizens were artistically empowering themselves by wearing Western style clothing.  Men wore the latest Western shorts, pants, and shirts and had the latest Western haircuts.  These are called power-styles: culture styles that economically and culturally empower people.

The women were wearing the latest attractive Western clothing, highlighting the female beauty and form.  Western men achieved so much by trying to impress and appreciate women and love them and care for them, so Western women’s clothing are optimized to get men to notice them and work very hard to win them over.

Also in Guilin, people were driving the latest Western cars, such as Mercedes and Lexus, very artistically beautiful and elegant cars.  Art drives the spirit, the soul, which drives creativity and innovation.  China should inundate themselves in Western technology to reach perfection.

Guilin also has a beautiful MacDonald’s, the first one ever opened in China.  It had two floors, and the outside patio on the second floor looked like a traditional Japanese garden.  I ate my meal out there, looking across the street at the KFC restaurant.  Western restaurants are highly elegant and advanced and empower any city that has them.  When you eat there, it is like you are sitting in Manhattan discussing business at a major company.

Guilin is also in support of gay people, and gay people are the Western foundation of technology, science, and culture due to their abnormally high intelligence.  I was walking in a huge mall near the MacDonald’s, and inside was a big picture of a gay man wearing makeup, and the Mandarin text next to his picture was selling an advanced makeup for men, and said that if you are a proud elegant man-queen, this is the makeup for you.  Looking at this advertisement and looking at all the people around me with shopping bags buying the latest Western products was very inspirational, and was direct proof that China is about to become as powerful as the Caucasians, even surpass them.   

China is on their way of becoming the next United States of America, and I wish them the best.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-20 15:27:52 |Display all floors
Robert, the first McDonald's in China was opened in Shenzhen 1990 and 1975 in Hong Kong, not in Guilin.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-22 22:44:39 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-2-20 08:36
I like the deeper meanings, the philosophical yeast, the subtle irony in all your posts. And, of c ...

Giulin? Our Robster has morphed into a chameleon

What next, River Li is unpolluted
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-23 00:29:25 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2015-2-22 16:44
Giulin? Our Robster has morphed into a chameleon

What next, River Li is unpolluted :lo ...

I have swam in Li River and I'm here to tell the story.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-23 08:29:35 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2015-2-22 20:29
I have swam in Li River and I'm here to tell the story.

carry on
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-23 09:25:55 |Display all floors
Hahah!  Guiling expedition great story. But guiling people need not copy any country system or styles for they're proud of their culture. They're proud of who they're.

Its raining in Gz now just indoors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-23 14:30:00 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-2-23 07:54
What "story" can you tell us about swimming in the river Li?

Was the water "clean" on the day w ...

The story that I swam in the river.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.