Views: 5088|Replies: 46

Are you Homophobic?   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2015-2-10 21:58:49 |Display all floors
Do you feel uncomfortable around them?

Or Not

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-10 22:50:20 |Display all floors
Most people who are homophobic are gays themselves. I'm not intrested in people's sexual preferences no matter what they are. What you do behind closed doors with your friend who agrees is up to you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-10 23:05:07 |Display all floors
billymillennium Post time: 2015-2-10 22:57
Man, you don't know my philanderous lifestyle then. Im a heterosexual 100% and 100% homophobic.

I have been to LA twice. All I saw was the theme parks, Playboy Mansion gate, lots of Mexican people in the center, nice looking babes at the beach and great ice hockey games in Anaheim. I went to see Anaheim Ducks with Sami Vatanen's cousin.

And great food

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2015-2-10 23:09:23 |Display all floors
billymillennium Post time: 2015-2-10 22:57
Man, you don't know my philanderous lifestyle then. Im a heterosexual 100% and 100% homophobic.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-10 23:15:34 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Fischkopp at 2015-2-10 23:16

I danced with guys at a gay bar while my girlfriend was dancing with his boyfriend. How could that happen?
Because I know that nothing will happen between me and that guy unless both want to.

So no! I am not homophobic but heterosexual. I am married to a wonderful woman and I do not feel attracted to men.

Usually people who are freaked out by homosexuals are usually people with no confidence.

Regarding kissing and holding hands in public:
Since hetero couples are usually allowed to do that why should homosexual couples be a problem?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-10 23:24:58 |Display all floors
I had a man at work that walked by me, gave me a little tickle, smiled at me, then gave a cute chuckle and tried to start a conversation.
After almost puking, I told him he was lucky to be in work. If this was out of work there would be a different conclusion to this, not to his liking. The issue had resolved itself in work, and life went on without further problems.
I could care less about what others do with their lives or sexual orientation, but lately, it feels like the gay issue is being pushed down our throat as if it was a medicine we all need.
A recent event at another job, a man coming out, required everyone at the business to go through sensitivity training, with the exception of the one who was coming out. Talk about making waves, the company was more worried about being sued for harassment by the gay man, than the gay man was worried about the possible harassing of the employees.
Children are now being exposed to the gay lifestyle at schools and are being taught to except it. My daughter is in high school, and we went to the school play together one evening. The shock of seeing the multitude of kids mimicking their gay counterparts makes me wonder if the gay community is trying to turn the entire world gay, as to help their cause. I wonder how many of these kids, who would otherwise be heterosexual, will turn out gay as a result of their exposure to this lifestyle? Although my concerns may be warranted in my mind as with others, we will be given no choice in the matter.

Some would say that science has disproved that a heterosexual person would turn gay under these circumstances, but as we all know, science is not always perfect. So, if the whole world must turn gay as a result of a few who's feelings may be hurt, I wish to know when the first flight out will be to another place or time where life is simpler and, "Sticks and stones can break my bones but words can never hurt me."  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-11 00:04:59 |Display all floors
What is a gay lifestyle?

Usually homosexuals are just like heterosexuals with only one minor difference.

Btw. if you believe that former times were simpler when it came to homosexuality then you are right.
It was widely accepted. In Ancient China it was no problem, in Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome it was ok and also in newer cultures like in the 18th century in several European countries.

So I do not understand what's the problem nowadays.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.