Views: 3146|Replies: 4

What are your secrets or best tips for learning Mandarin? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-1-31 15:59:50 |Display all floors
10credit
We all know that learning a language takes long periods of devoted studying, practice and motivation.  Not all techniques will work for everyone as different people learn in different ways.  I have utilized multiple courses techniques and materials to help me in my journey are there any special tecniques that work for you that you think might help others.    I will document some of the techniques that I have used and incorporate any other ideas suggested in this thread as a summary post after the reward has been issued.

What are your secrets or best tips for learning Mandarin?

Attitude : Life is 10 percent what happens to you,  and 90 percent how you react to it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-26 16:52:45 |Display all floors
I usually breakdown the pin yin and linking it with conversation... so basically I link my hand movements and gestures with the pin yin.. if you master it it usually becomes second nature.. so when a similar situation requiring  a particular word arises It just like boom.... I know it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-5 09:24:07 |Display all floors
Well, actually, I believe the most effective way of learning chinese is practicing, just like learning english. every day you can remember a word and use it frequently, day by day, you can embrace the big advancement.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-23 11:56:43 |Display all floors
I think the most critical part is having a partner during the learning process. If you want to learn Chinese, a Chinese native speaker is necessary. Vice versa.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-14 21:11:49 |Display all floors
There is no secret in learning a language.
It is time consuming. Some people have a natural flare. Intelligent people may learn faster but being fluent and proficient may be rather different. Few students in Japanese class could not pass their Japanese language examinations. However, they are so fluent that even Japanese could not believe that they are not Japanese until they meet them in person.

Use magic tools Report

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.