Author: IsraelEvolution

How Israel Can Become Even More Intelligent   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-5-25 04:13:22 |Display all floors
pimpernel2 Post time: 2015-2-9 11:05
Both IsraelEvolution + bluenoser have clear had their noses stuck up each others arse holes! Israel  ...

You are wrong.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-7-21 10:12:38 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2015-1-27 15:46
True

And do the sheeple really need larger brains ? They unquestioningly believe the Telescreens  ...

The gentiles have already lost.  Russia has lost.  China has lost.  All gentiles have lost.  

I now hail the new winner of the evolutionary wars: the Ashkenazi.    I now serve them.  Command me, my lord.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-7-22 15:56:37 |Display all floors
Jews, including Ashkenazi Jews have a long way to go.

The illegitimate state of New Izrael came 41st in the PISA 2012 test scores below the average of 26 for Poodleville (which, suspiciously, looks like everyone else's scores were noramalised to the poodle state). The illegitimate state was even below the gangster-run, thieved prison-state of Amerika where they have the asinine football skolarships and MuckDonald yooniversities.

“Jews and Asians today are about equal in number within New York City but whereas a generation ago elite local public schools such as Stuyvesant were very heavily Jewish, today Jews are outnumbered at least several times over by Asians.”

“In 2012, Asians were 72.5% of Stuyvesant students, with all whites at just 24%, of whom an unspecified fraction was Jewish.”

Which is to say that even if all the whites were Jews and no HAGVACAS (House and Garden Variety (non-Jewish) Caucasians), the Asians would be outperforming the Jews by three to one.
. . .
The easy explanation is that the Chinese kids are of about normal intelligence but just work harder. Yet when a kid gets into Stuyvesant or MIT, he can’t get by on hard work and modest attitude any more than I could play for the Chicago Bulls by practicing hard. You have to be smart to do, say, computational fluid dynamics. Actually really, really smart with tensors and things.

Which is why I have trouble buying the explanation offered by a Jewish friend: “We’ve lost our hunger.” I think he means that in his day there were Jewish quotas in universities and no room in the country club so when those barriers lifted the Jewish kids were going to show the goyim what was what and went at everything fang and claw and, well, showed the goyim. Then they got comfortable, moved to the suburbs, and maybe even watched football.

I have known people with very high pre-dumbing-down SATs, and Merit Semi-Finalists, and people with IQs in excess of 150. They didn’t just know stuff. They were bright. Was intrinsic intelligence raised in the Asian young by the hard study?

Whatever is happening, it is grave. Consider CalTech, which probably has the highest standards for admission in the country. Further, it does not practice affirmative action. The demographics of the studentry: Black, 2%; Hispanic, 12%; White (including Jewish), 28%; Asian, 44%. This is worse than it seems at a glance because Asians are only 15% of the population of California,and six percent of the national.
. . .
The curious thing is that the Asians are not just way ahead of Jews, but wayer ahead of Hagvacas. The gap is huge and seems to me too large to be explained by the few points of extra IQ sometimes attributed to East Asians.

- Jewish Decline and the Rise of China: In the US

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-7-22 18:54:53 |Display all floors
gork Post time: 2016-7-22 15:56
Jews, including Ashkenazi Jews have a long way to go.

The illegitimate state of New Izrael came 41s ...

bs
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-7-25 18:33:54 |Display all floors
Saul Post time: 2016-7-22 18:54
bs

And that's a reply?

I cite anglo/zionist articles and they zionist reply is "bs"?

How pathetic it that? Not even "That's bs".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-7-25 18:40:28 |Display all floors
Dank Post time: 2016-7-23 11:21
The silly goy does not even understand the word "Asian."  There is no "Asian" race; rather, Asia h ...

nooobie
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-7-25 19:15:54 |Display all floors
Jewish-Americans have already assimilated into Hollyweird trash.
They spend the best time of their lives worshipping the Kardashians,
while East Asians bury their noses mastering STEM  disciplines.
Just look at the ethnic composition of the US Math, Physics and Chemistry Olympiads,
and tell me what the next Einsteins, Tellers, Oppenheimers will be.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.