Author: SEARU

Do you believe that message? (for pleasure)   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-2-20 14:44:35 |Display all floors
Cronos Post time: 2015-1-24 08:26
Erm... can you repeat that but leave out the fluff?

Sometime it is impossible for us to restore history and imagination is a great enjoyment after reading!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-20 19:46:06 |Display all floors
No.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-14 17:18:56 |Display all floors
We have seen too many films and operas on love affairs in which boys and girls easily get together: hand with hand, arm in arm,  shoulder to shoulder. ----------

Those body contacts were too early and shallow to come before they really understood what was true sweet things and deep meaning for Romance through eye-to-eye communication!

(It is said 90% of university spouses would say goodbye to each other when graduation comes! If you really want to taste what is love, I think you had better make a boyfriend (or girlfriend) with your sensitive eyes! ------why? ----------

Our Chinese word 聪明 (means 'clever'):
聪----------ear-collecting: summarize what your have heard;
明--------the Sun and the Moon: the most valuable things for you to clearly see something with your big eyes!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2015-3-15 14:03:56 |Display all floors
Sure, I believe it. It must have happened to countless people. Life is such.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-16 16:31:12 |Display all floors
Youth live can happen such tings like first glance being love. just too young to sensitive those feeling.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-1-22 09:09:26 |Display all floors
L.J.六.九 Post time: 2015-3-16 16:31
Youth live can happen such tings like first glance being love. just too young to sensitive those fee ...

Yes, the youth is too young to properly deal with love affairs. Let's believe that the real beauty only exists in your imagination and mind that may disappear at once if you touch her with hand!

To me, sweet memory goes like fog and smoke although it includes some bitterness.  I am a bit shy to mention it.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-1-29 16:32:40 |Display all floors
I cannot believe this message above.I believe that guy is more nervous.There are many approaching persons in our society.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.