Views: 15673|Replies: 18

Do you believe that message? (for pleasure)   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-1-24 16:03:23 |Display all floors

"Thanks for sharing!  It is not sad but moving! That reminded me my experience in college. The girl was as beautiful as a fairy when she went upstairs and that meeting ( only a glance at each other) led to one year of hard time for both of us! I had no encouragement to break the ice, even we had no face-face talk, but both of us knew that there was a special feeling between us. The story ended without any result except some sweet and bitter memories!.......... A song titled << just because of once more glance at you>> moved me into tears when I first heard its music!"------------

The above is one of the messages between two people, do you believe it?
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-24 16:26:15 |Display all floors
Erm... can you repeat that but leave out the fluff?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-26 12:26:08 |Display all floors
If, as it seems from this story, they never had more than these glances, then how does he know she had a "special" feeling for him? She may have just noticing him look at her "that way" and have been happily amused by it (or it could be nausea), and maybe even looked forward to seeing his look and expression etc. Even if she did feel something more than just curiosity, she may have wondered when he was going to get enough confidence to take the risk and talk to her. He says he had no encouragement to break the ice, but this is not true, according to his story she kept returning his look, he felt from this that she liked him, what more encouragement did he need, should she break the ice for him, her return of glances was her invitation for him to at least say "hi" a reasonable next step, maybe he was waiting for his fairy godmother to wave her wand.
I do understand how he felt, making each step is a risk of rejection, but one that has to be made, otherwise we are left with what ifs and maybes, and a dream that is mostly imagination.
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-26 12:31:19 |Display all floors
Ronny Post time: 2015-1-26 14:26
If, as it seems from this story, they never had more than these glances, then how does he know she h ...

Every guy goes through such things, the memory is bitter sweet followed by a mental kick in the pants for not taking the chance. Throughout our lives, something will stir that memory, and we again kick ourselves for not saying "hi"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-26 16:41:52 |Display all floors
Ronny Post time: 2015-1-26 04:26
If, as it seems from this story, they never had more than these glances, then how does he know she h ...

Human beings worship wisdom, cherish feelings!
We are in the Middle-age, what do you feel when you look back at your shadows left in the past years?
Such feeling has not been changed that I am still a big boy!

If experience is invisible wealth, that should be only deposited in the bank of the depth of your brain, and from which you could only draw little cash to be for showing off!

No matter the past is bitter or sweet, the dim judgements teach us to be wiser than before!

( Thanks for your essay-like reply,  I wish visit your space as soon as possible!)

Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-26 16:47:41 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2015-1-26 18:41
Human beings worship wisdom, cherish feelings!
We are in the Middle-age, what do you feel when you ...

Your welcome

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-26 17:05:06 |Display all floors
so are you sorry ..?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.