Views: 1359|Replies: 1

will we combine Chinese traditional thought with western modern thinking-model [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-1-11 16:36:53 |Display all floors
From Confucius’ real home to the present Confucius temple, history could tell me the great difference and changes between and with them!
I think the Confucian Theory was created by the farmer-like thinker and then has been enriched by countless scholars and politicians!

I worship him very much, since the latter half of my blog name ( SEARU) means “Confucian”!

Confucius thought is an important part of Chinese culture.  His learning spirit would encourage us to explore more about the unknown future!

In the education and language fields, we Chinese should learn more advanced thinking technology from foreign friends to improve the qualities of our textbooks and dictionaries. This is what I have    been thinking about for many days.

The combination of Chinese traditional thought and western modern thinking-model would drive more Chinese students to become supermen in the world!----- Many famous scientists’ successes have proved this judgement!

please check my blog <<rewrite dictionary>>
The most useful knowledge and skill that we are lack of is that of about human!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-20 05:59:15 |Display all floors
The combination of Chinese traditional thought and western modern thinking-model would drive more Chinese students to become supermen in the world!

I agree with that, and I am American, not Chinese.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.