Author: SEARU

Do you do physical exercise every day?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-1-26 20:03:32 |Display all floors
I jog 4 times a week and lift weights 3 days a week.

Also I play tennis, baseball in warm weather and snow showing and skiing in the winter.

Everyone should be active even a little bit.

And don't forget sex....................
This is a great workout for your thighs and butt, and it can burn up to 207 calories in 30 minutes." Perhaps the best way to maximize calorie-burning during sex is to make sure you orgasm. Experts estimate that women who orgasm during sex burn more calories during lovemaking than those who don't.
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-1-26 23:25:55 |Display all floors
Staying busy takes my mind off of things .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-1-27 00:53:51 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-9 09:11:12 |Display all floors
Today I got up early and without wife I had to cook the meal for myself. I did the job with innovation! ---------------I did physical exercise at the same time! -----------Yes, you may stretch your body without going to playground! ---------I could train muscles and active joints with strength in an easy way. It was funny that I slipped down on the floor when I tried to copy some actor's dancing on stage!
In this way you can kill two birds with one stone! (一箭双雕)!
---------Let‘s make full use of time!
The most useful knowledge and skill that we are lack of is that of about human!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-12 20:39:19 |Display all floors
I go to the gym 3x week and on the other days I work-out or run at the park
Tmall Expert

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.