Author: Vintage

外媒看中国 圣诞节流行送苹果     [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-1-26 19:33:46 |Display all floors
In Chinese traditional festivals,i dont spend a lot of money.but,in Christmas,many students buy Apple to give as gifts .so,i need buy some to give my mentees.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-31 03:21:53 |Display all floors
Y-guoguo Post time: 2015-1-26 08:37
maybe we Chinese do not understand the meaning of Christmas. now that the west countries put out the ...

are you suggesting that Jewish people, Muslim, Buddhists and Hindus 'guide' people when Christmas is not part of their religion or tradition?

not all foreigners are Christian.

Chinese people choose to mark non-Chinese festivals, it is not a case of foreigners forcing them to celebrate.
Truthfully most would probably prefer a quiet celebration, as with other non-Chinese festivals, not the over-the-top 'celebrations' we are forced to take part in: these can sometimes be against our traditional way of celebrating.
it is us who is being forced while in China: for example, only Americans celebrate Thanksgiving, and not all foreigners are American.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-1 18:49:45 |Display all floors
Are you Chinese or foreigner   Please answer

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-13 18:33:59 |Display all floors
幻风 Post time: 2015-2-1 18:49
Are you Chinese or foreigner   Please answer

who are you asking?
the original poster?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-6 09:40:37 |Display all floors
make in china ,apple gift

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-18 15:33:32 |Display all floors
BlondeAmber Post time: 2015-1-31 03:21
are you suggesting that Jewish people, Muslim, Buddhists and Hindus 'guide' people when Christmas  ...

You got a good point. One can't move to or visit another country and expect the same holidays to be celebrated as they are back in the country in which that person came from. Cultures are different all around the globe and it is what makes humans so amazing.
I am me and that is something you will never be, no matter how hard you try!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-18 15:34:55 |Display all floors
Merry Christmas now suck my apples
I am me and that is something you will never be, no matter how hard you try!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.