Author: Birdman-

BEAUTIFUL Facts About the West!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-1-1 16:28:07 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2015-1-1 13:15
Who said that they were culturally biased toward 'Caucasians'? And what exactly is a 'caucasian'? A ...

You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-1 22:20:32 |Display all floors
BxT Post time: 2015-1-1 15:57
Prove?  I just did: life outcomes.  Ashkenazi have the most wealth, influence, and power.  They al ...

Having no scruples gives one great advantage over those who do... but it is not smart. The underclass sooner or later lose theirs and fight back... with dire consequences.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-2 00:54:02 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2015-1-1 22:20
Having no scruples gives one great advantage over those who do... but it is not smart. The undercl ...

Genetically inferior races don't have the intelligence to admit when another race is more intelligent than them.  This is why the genetically inferior races will always be ruled by the more intelligent ones, e.g. the Ashkenazi will always rule and own the goyim.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-2 01:06:38 |Display all floors
this excerpt kinda woke me up for what i didnt kno then...but that doesnt give us the right to supress (UK parliament still practicin with the immigrants there)  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-2 04:57:31 |Display all floors
Infestation Post time: 2015-1-2 00:54
Genetically inferior races don't have the intelligence to admit when another race is more intellig ...

Are you a paid up member of stormfront?

Your assertions are calculated to incite hatred towards the Jews, most of whom would not accept the concept of supremacism, very few do.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-2 08:56:58 |Display all floors
It is fairly clear that the environment (wealth of the home, education of the parents, nutrition, health care, etc) provides a more reliable explanation for different outcomes of child development (including performance on IQ tests). Genetic problems exist within all racial groups. I really don't understand why some people are fixated on race. We all descended from African ancestors and there has been so much mixing of genes that race is quite irrelevant scientifically.
Without World Government we are DOOMED.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2015-1-2 11:06:16 |Display all floors
seanboyce88 Post time: 2015-1-1 16:28

I do not think that universal pre-K is possible in China in the near future but I think that it is something that is worth working toward.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.