Author: Birdman-

BEAUTIFUL Facts About the West!   [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2015-1-1 13:15:07 |Display all floors
This post was edited by HailChina! at 2015-1-1 13:18
Skeletor Post time: 2014-12-31 14:40
That's funny: if they are culturally biased towards Caucasians, then why do East Asians and Jews s ...

Who said that they were culturally biased toward 'Caucasians'? And what exactly is a 'caucasian'? And what is a 'Jew'? Is that a race? Or a religion?

All of these types of tests are flawed. They are culturally flawed. And there are different kinds of intelligence too.

And if East Asians are so smart then why have they been living in a Third World nation for so long? If Jews are so clever then why did 'Caucasians' have to win a war to give them a country?

Anyway, the first five years of life are the Formative Years. Children that are born into families that facilitate cognitive development during the Formative Years will obviously perform better in an 'IQ' test.
edit- What is an "East Asian"? What does this cover? I am really happy that children in Shanghia are performing well in exams of late. I am looking forward to China bringing up scores across all of China. I think that universal Pre-K will help with that a great deal.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2015-1-1 13:33:50 |Display all floors
Jewish people and , do you mean Han Chinese? - are smart. There is no denying that. But like I said, there are different kinds of intelligence. And I do not trust IQ tests.

IQ tests are kind of like development tests that we do in childcare. They are nothing final. And you cant read too much into them. A child may not be in the mood to perform the skill that you are testing for example. Some children do not test well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-1 14:46:54 |Display all floors
Skeletor Post time: 2014-12-31 14:40
That's funny: if they are culturally biased towards Caucasians, then why do East Asians and Jews s ...

"Tell a lie often enough...... " The Germans were never inferior to anybody else. It was after the intelligent Jews had left Germany, for other countries in the West, that they made their greatest technological advancement. They leapt ahead, leaving everybody else at least 30 years behind.

This despite the fact that the opposition had the benefit of the most "intelligent" minds in the world... if you can believe such BS.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-1 15:19:15 |Display all floors
BxT Post time: 2015-1-1 15:15
You must have read all the books on IQ, such as Richard Lynn, J. Philippe Rushton, Charles Murray, ...

I do not have to read the books..... when history tells us otherwise. Are you trying to disprove it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-1 15:35:22 |Display all floors
BxT Post time: 2015-1-1 15:24
Both life outcome and psychometric testing show that Ashkenazi are the smartest, though with much  ...

All that, is by-the-by.... you have to prove how the Germans are less intelligent than the Jews. I might call them stupid now, building all those free submarines for Israel. But that is another story.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-1 16:23:56 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2014-12-13 04:11
African American IQ being higher than borderline retarded Africans from Africa is a good stat. That  ...

He posted this crap before!

You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-1 16:27:05 |Display all floors
1584austin. Post time: 2014-12-23 12:54
I don't understand his persistence in spamming this forum with "jokes."

I suppose, at the very least he is consistent and hardly offensive and almost no one takes notice. Can't complain.

If it makes him happy...
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.